[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Put Server Date and Time in the game

ArwenArwen
Reactions: 2,030
edited November 2016 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
Because we come from differences Time Zones and you will change to UTC, I suggest that Nexon put date and time in the game . For example put it in the same bar as the MAPLESTORY (The white bar), so it won't disturb the game view. Or the same as Mini map and can be minimize it. So we don't need to count and find out when for 2x , event, the expire time, etc..
Thanks.
SparkzNobleEvanGoomuLilyflower

Comments

• AaronHuskyAaronHusky
    Reactions: 2,485
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2016
    I think Orbis and Leafre already have clocks with the server time. So does Southperry/Maple Island.
  • KingStarfireKingStarfire
    Reactions: 1,785
    edited November 2016
    AaronHusky

I think Orbis and Leafre already have clocks with the server time. So does Southperry/Maple Island.
    this is true, there are in game clock, thought aren't they military time?
  • AaronHuskyAaronHusky
    Reactions: 2,485
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2016
    KingStarfire

I'm not sure. Last time I checked, they seemed to be PST
  • gamechangergamechanger
    Reactions: 3,460
    edited November 2016
    AaronHusky

Yea but if you aren't in one of those cities the clocks don't help you. And frankly you shouldn't have to go to a specific city to know when something is about to start
  • ArwenArwen
    edited November 2016
    I want PST for GMS! It's confusing now..my stuff like expired faster since UTC is advance than PST.
  • KingStarfireKingStarfire
    Reactions: 1,785
    edited November 2016
    AaronHusky

KingStarfire

I'm not sure. Last time I checked, they seemed to be PST
    they are still in military time, which bugs me because I don't like having to translate to the 12 hour system
  • ArwenArwen
    edited November 2016
    AaronHusky

I know..but it's annoying that you should go there to check the clock. Why don't out it on the mini map for example.

• ShusuiShusui
    Reactions: 620
    edited November 2016
    Check your mobile phone on the book(on that bar that have the events and lightbulb), you can see the server time there.