[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Nexon bans players with a reason you say?

Xenon92Xenon92
Reactions: 2,125
edited November 2016 in Rants and Raves
GM Maustai: Thank you so much for patiently waiting. I already made a follow up on your ticket regarding this case. Please keep an eye on your ticket as our admins finish their investigation on this case. I wish there is another way to resolve this issue faster, however, I am afraid that we will have to wait for our admins to finish their investigation on this case as they are the one that is able to release the account. I am hoping that you would understand. Anything else for now?

(10:10:18) GM Rofaru: As for your issue, please do give us more time for this as this is currently being investigated. I do apologize for the inconvenience this has caused you.
(10:10:35) GM Rofaru: Rest assured that we will get back to you as soon as possible once the investigation is done.

This friend of mine has been banned 2 days ago, he plays in the reboot world. This was the GM's exact responses. They do not know why he was banned and they are investigating and still has not been unbanned, so I ask why, how is that even fair to ban someone and knowingly without any reason yet you still will not release his account?

He's banned and the gamemasters themselves do not know why yet looking for they're evidence to try to justify his ban holy [insert bad word]

He's in reboot, so I don't see what harm it would do by investigating his account while he's released.
Wasting his time, and missing out on events. How is that fair?

Once again, #1 Customer Support aye? Rofl
LilyflowerYakudle

Comments

• ClawStaffClawStaff
    Reactions: 2,950
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2016
    Actually the Terms of use do say they can ban you without an explanation.

"Nexon reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate your access to any or all parts of the Service at any time, without notice, if you fail to comply with these ToS."

nexon.net/legal/terms-of-use/?__rlp=1
  • Xenon92Xenon92
    Reactions: 2,125
    edited November 2016
    ClawStaff
    ClawStaff said:

"if you fail to comply with these ToS."
    Nexon doesn't even know why they banned him, he has no reason to be banned.

• LilyflowerLilyflower
    Reactions: 4,030
    edited November 2016
    Nexon bans no reason I know it's **** in the tos but hey its nexon.
    Xenon92BIackbean
  • ふかせふかせ
    Reactions: 1,475
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2016
    It seems that Nexon sometimes likes to do "guilty until proven innocent." That's very unfortunate for your friend. Meanwhile, the actual hackers are getting away...
    Yakudle
  • LilyflowerLilyflower
    edited November 2016
    ふかせ
    ふかせ said:

It seems that Nexon sometimes likes to do "guilty until proven innocent." That's very unfortunate for your friend. Meanwhile, the actual hackers are getting away...
    ...yeah because gm doesn't care.

BIackbean
  • Kylehell007Kylehell007
    Reactions: 1,295
    edited November 2016
    I was banned one time I was completely guilty and served out my time until my account was restored. I think nexon is far more lenient then they should be with "giving chances" LOLLOL. I also LOVE cookies and pretending to be a girl with the same name framing a poor Australian girl for years:( and spying on people :DDDD I'm DEED
    Lilyflower
  • LilyflowerLilyflower
    edited November 2016
    Kylehell007

I was banned one time I was completely guilty and served out my time until my account was restored. I think nexon is far more lenient then they should be with "giving chances" LOLLOL. I also LOVE cookies and pretending to be a girl with the same name framing a poor Australian girl for years:( and spying on people :DDDD I'm DEED
    lol i remember something when gm said in the customer support this is absolutley silly> *god forgives*

BIackbean