[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

No time limit on the hot day items?

TheHoATheHoA
Reactions: 2,210
edited November 2016 in General Chat
Is it just me, or does anyone else not have expiration times on the hotday items? (it'd be convenient if that was so, but it's probably just a visual error)

Comments

• AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited November 2016
    The EXP present box? There's no time limit on it for me either. Everything else I've used already lol
  • CaeleeCaelee
    Reactions: 300
    edited November 2016
    Aggraphine

The EXP present box? There's no time limit on it for me either. Everything else I've used already lol

I opened my box, got my ticket. didnt use and it expired... #upset
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2016
    Caelee
    Caelee said:

Aggraphine

I opened my box, got my ticket. didnt use and it expired... #upset
    That's how that box works.
    When you open it, it creates an item in your ETC that works like a Cash Shop exp coupon. As long as it's in your inventory, you get extra exp. After 4 hours it expires.

You're not supposed to open the box until you're ready to start training.

@TheHoA , yeah, none of it expires, which is fine by me.
  • PetalmagicPetalmagic
    Reactions: 7,660
    edited November 2016
    Boy...if only we could get some of the EMS rewards...tehy are cool...
  • PhoenixKumoPhoenixKumo
    Reactions: 2,730
    edited November 2016
    Petalmagic

We... did get them? The Heroic Android Pack was given as part of Heroes of Maple premier event and the Nostalgia Medals were given out months ago in another event and it's not as though 200 Spell Traces and a 100% Epic Pot scroll are especially rare give-away prizes.
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    edited November 2016
    PhoenixKumo

Petalmagic

We... did get them? The Heroic Android Pack was given as part of Heroes of Maple premier event and the Nostalgia Medals were given out months ago in another event and it's not as though 200 Spell Traces and a 100% Epic Pot scroll are especially rare give-away prizes.
    That was also given out in codes from some website prior to Heroes of Maple. I think those had 30-day Onyx Apples in them too.
  • PhoenixKumoPhoenixKumo
    Reactions: 2,730
    edited November 2016
    Aggraphine

PhoenixKumo

Petalmagic

That was also given out in codes from some website prior to Heroes of Maple. I think those had 30-day Onyx Apples in them too.
    Yup this. There was a sign-up event prior to the release of Heroes of Maple in celebration. EMS is getting the Heroic Android Pack because they never got the update for Heroes of Maple and now that they can access the content, it's only fair they get the same prizes GMS did.
    JettLuvsUSkyTheDestroyer
  • BIackbeanBIackbean
    Reactions: 3,450
    edited November 2016
    lesson learned, use the box fast and reap the rewards!
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    edited November 2016
    PhoenixKumo

Aggraphine

PhoenixKumo

Petalmagic

Yup this. There was a sign-up event prior to the release of Heroes of Maple in celebration. EMS is getting the Heroic Android Pack because they never got the update for Heroes of Maple and now that they can access the content, it's only fair they get the same prizes GMS did.
    That's true, and fair. We here on GMS have had two chances at the pack; EMS has, to my knowledge, had no chances at it yet.