[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

The Afterlands

LaurelineLaureline
Reactions: 300
edited November 2016 in General Chat
I have problem bcause I cant come back to any location of afterlands. I can only stay in front of gate... When I use Dimensional Mirror, it teleport me to the afterlands. And there is ashkaya. So I click it and I have 3 options to choice:
- I want to go back to where I just was
- I want to go back to Maple World
- Forget it

So Im clicking the first option and it says:

- Should I send you to Korean Folk Town? (You will be moved if u accept) - And it sends me there, not important if Im in Sleepywood or Obris, it always wants to send me to Korean Folk Town.

- Second option has 2 sub-options, so the first sends me to the Granddad and later to the place where I was recently and second tells me to "find mo keys:

- Last option do nothing but only close the chat.

And clicking locks on the gate also doesnt allow me to get in there... I cant come in. Somebody could help?

I have one key - Balrog key and Last time I was in the land of riches, but I needed to go back to maple world and i did it... and I cant get there again

Comments

• ToxripToxrip
    Reactions: 100
    edited November 2016
    Laureline
    Laureline said:

I have problem bcause I cant come back to any location of afterlands. I can only stay in front of gate... When I use Dimensional Mirror, it teleport me to the afterlands. And there is ashkaya. So I click it and I have 3 options to choice:
    - I want to go back to where I just was
    - I want to go back to Maple World
    - Forget it

So Im clicking the first option and it says:

- Should I send you to Korean Folk Town? (You will be moved if u accept) - And it sends me there, not important if Im in Sleepywood or Obris, it always wants to send me to Korean Folk Town.

- Second option has 2 sub-options, so the first sends me to the Granddad and later to the place where I was recently and second tells me to "find mo keys:

- Last option do nothing but only close the chat.

And clicking locks on the gate also doesnt allow me to get in there... I cant come in. Somebody could help?

I have one key - Balrog key and Last time I was in the land of riches, but I needed to go back to maple world and i did it... and I cant get there again
    That is very strange as the first option should move you to the previous location IN AFTERLAND, as in if you left from The Land of Warriors to the MapleWorld, it should move you back to Land of Warriors when you choose the first option... maybe write a ticket about it.

Also, there is one quest that is bugged and it's a key quest, no one knows what triggers the quest and what doesn't.
    Also the rewards aren't that useful if you've got the Demon totems you can get from the current ongoing event. The storyline is cool though!
    But I'm sorry I can't help you much.