[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.250 - Mayple Island Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

[UPDATE NOTES] v176 Mushroom Shrine Tales

KThxBaiNaoKThxBaiNao
Reactions: 11,690
edited September 2016 in Vault
Feel free to discuss the update notes here.
ImNotaDuck

Comments

• KeepComingBackKeepComingBack
    Reactions: 2,960
    edited September 2016
    Still looking for information on the medal from Reboot Link event and whether it's obtainable on regular servers or now. pls and ty
    ImNotaDuckKumquatJam
  • MageOfBattlesMageOfBattles
    Reactions: 4,280
    edited September 2016
    Sorry, but there's really not much there to talk about. The preview had about just as much as the notes did :/
  • bumbertyrbumbertyr
    Reactions: 6,610
    Nexon
    edited October 2016
    I'm actually working on a response video right now covering my thoughts on the patch, will be editing it into this post when finished.

edit:
  • waxninjawaxninja
    Reactions: 100
    edited September 2016
    My game keeps telling me I have been disconnected from the server and the damn game hasn't even launched.... wtf is going on?
  • chaoscauserchaoscauser
    Reactions: 4,740
    Member, Private Tester
    edited September 2016
    Yeah like most people I am not a fan of working out how things work we need full details. Go back to the old style of patch notes.
  • KumquatJamKumquatJam
    Reactions: 520
    edited September 2016
    From the old forums(9/13):
    KThxBaiNao

The medal is not mentioned in the patch notes. Is this something that was left out? Or is it a mistake in the in-game dialog?
    The medal was left out by accident. We will add this to our patch notes.
    When will the notes be updated? Also would like to know if the medal is for Reboot characters or non-Reboot characters.
    KeepComingBack
  • bumbertyrbumbertyr
    Nexon
    edited September 2016
    KumquatJam

KThxBaiNao

The medal is not mentioned in the patch notes. Is this something that was left out? Or is it a mistake in the in-game dialog?
    When will the notes be updated? Also would like to know if the medal is for Reboot characters or non-Reboot characters.
    this is a new version of the update notes, im fairly certain they won't be updated as they're trying out a new format..... which has already been shown to not be very effective.
    edited September 2016
    Semi-related but the MMF notes are misleading.

It does not give two 1-day 2X exp coupons, they're 30 minutes each. They do expire in one day though.
  • KumquatJamKumquatJam
    Reactions: 520
    edited September 2016
    bumbertyr
    bumbertyr said:

KumquatJam

KThxBaiNao

this is a new version of the update notes, im fairly certain they won't be updated as they're trying out a new format..... which has already been shown to not be very effective.

I don't think you understand my post...so I will break it down in detail for you.

In the old forums, KThnxBaiNao posted "Reboot Link Event Clarification" and in it he mentioned that "The medal was left out by accident. We will add this to our patch notes."

So I am looking for them to add it to the notes...and also I would like to know if the medal is for Reboot characters or non-Reboot characters.
  • bumbertyrbumbertyr
    Nexon
    edited September 2016
    KeepComingBack

Semi-related but the MMF notes are misleading.

It does not give two 1-day 2X exp coupons, they're 30 minutes each. They do expire in one day though.
    yah probably just a flub with the notes.

• KerqxonKerqxon
    Reactions: 1,870
    edited September 2016
    Well im not doing it anytime soon.(I need to hit level 210 so i Can powergrind)
  • SwordStakerSwordStaker
    Reactions: 1,535
    edited September 2016
    One thing I will say about this patch..the Mushroom Shrine Tales is one of the best things added in a while. Masteria Through Time was a giant diappointment to the point of being labled as "hold space simulator" just to get the rewards. Mushroom Shrine had a lot of though and effort put into it.
    Also, in CMS which had essentially the exact same patch, they had a revert of the trash tier Luminous we have to the KMS version, which is honestly much better. I hope our Halloween patch honestly puts this one to shame because honestly, this one is kind of boring. I don't hate it, just bored with it.

Also yeahhh..not a fan of the update notes. Sorry.
  • TrayvianTrayvian
    edited September 2016
    What happened to the medal in the reboot link event on the patch notes, for gods sake you all didnt ninja rmove this and fail to mention it right? there's no way nexon would be this shady right after people are leveling to get it...oh maybe it was never in the notes
    edited September 2016
    Trayvian
    Trayvian said:

What happened to the medal in the reboot link event on the patch notes, for gods sake you all didnt ninja rmove this and fail to mention it right? there's no way nexon would be this shady right after people are leveling to get it...oh maybe it was never in the notes
    KTBN said that it was left out of the patch notes by accident, and would be added in. But that was really long ago and the notes still haven't been updated with the information. Nor do livechat or ticket GMs know anything about the medal.

Edit:
  • AirAir
    Reactions: 1,090
    Member, Private Tester
    edited October 2016
    So does anyone know if Nexon's planning to add an additional way to get to Ninja Castle after this revamp? Or is it just gonna only accessible through Hyper Teleport Rock..
    かおるRefreshKeepComingBackLielMarshall
  • billybbillyb
    edited October 2016
    i just finish installed the game,after click to play its showup a notice said you (1) the game world is down for maintainance (2) you are accessing the game from banned ip (3) your internet connection is not stable LOL
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,340
    Member, Private Tester
    edited October 2016
    billyb
    billyb said:

i just finish installed the game,after click to play its showup a notice said you (1) the game world is down for maintainance (2) you are accessing the game from banned ip (3) your internet connection is not stable LOL
    What country are you in?
    billybLilyflower
  • billybbillyb
    edited October 2016
    AKradian
    AKradian said:

billyb
    billyb said:

What country are you in?
    Malaysia

• AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,340
    Member, Private Tester
    edited October 2016
    billyb
    billyb said:

AKradian
    AKradian said:

billyb
    billyb said:

What country are you in?
    Malaysia

If you are in Malaysia, you should be playing MapleSEA service, here: http://maple.asiasoftsea.com/
    Lilyflower
  • billybbillyb
    edited October 2016
    AKradian
    AKradian said:

billyb
    billyb said:

AKradian
    AKradian said:

billyb
    billyb said:

What country are you in?
    Malaysia

If you are in Malaysia, you should be playing MapleSEA service, here: http://maple.asiasoftsea.com/
    so i need new file of maplestory then?