[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.229 On Air: An Absolute Unit Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Water wars

bumbertyrbumbertyr
Reactions: 6,400
Posts: 1,167
Nexon
edited September 2016 in General Chat
So how do you guys feel about water wars -other than the ban bug- you enjoying it* personally i find it okish, not as thematic as i expected it to be, slso not sure why the cygnus knights literally win every single day.
  1. How is it?15 votes
    1. Awesome!!!
       7% (1 vote)
    2. Pretty cool
       40% (6 votes)
    3. Decent
       33% (5 votes)
    4. Meh.
       20% (3 votes)

Comments

  • RailBirdRailBird
    Reactions: 2,450
    Posts: 158
    Member
    edited September 2016
    I think it's a pretty bad event honestly.
    Pretty much everyone just finds someone who's afk and shoot them until they reach the daily score cap. And I personally find it rather annoying when you're talking to someone and people keep shooting you.
  • KietKiet
    Reactions: 300
    Posts: 3
    Member
    edited September 2016
    It was nice seeing large amounts of players gather around Henesys for the event. However, the shop is rather disappointing as the only item worth grinding for would be the Trait Boost Potion. Easily maxed out every trait with two weeks of grinding on mules.
  • SqampSqamp
    Reactions: 1,485
    Posts: 34
    Member
    edited September 2016
    I'm literally only doing this event for the trait potion(s).
  • chaoscauserchaoscauser
    Reactions: 4,540
    Posts: 596
    Member, Private Tester
    edited September 2016
    I like it except for how long it takes to do it on resistance side...
  • PikariePikarie
    Reactions: 1,000
    Posts: 25
    Member, Private Tester
    edited September 2016
    i kinda like it, easy way to farm trait pot so i was able to max my insight finally.
    i like the water gun skills from resistance.
    its also nice you can get a permanent version of the ultimate tho its sad its only hit 99 dmg.
    i dont know if nexon can do anything about that, to make it like the sengoku ultimate.
    but i do agree the shop is disapointing, but compared to the homecoming shop..... its 10x better
  • Warlocked200Warlocked200
    Reactions: 580
    Posts: 23
    Member
    edited September 2016
    I honestly thought there would be a huge pvp map that everyone would be in so there would be a more competitive aspect to it, instead of just going to channel 1 Henesys and looking for a large group of people.
  • LilyflowerLilyflower
    Reactions: 4,030
    Posts: 760
    Member
    edited September 2016
    Never tried that event but ever since this issue came up with water wars Im stepping away from it.
  • bumbertyrbumbertyr
    Reactions: 6,400
    Posts: 1,167
    Nexon
    edited September 2016
    Lilyflower

    Never tried that event but ever since this issue came up with water wars Im stepping away from it.
    I'd suggest participating in it just for the chairs, they're pretty cool!
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,405
    Posts: 3,553
    Member
    edited September 2016
    Cygnus Knights win every day cause Resistance sucks!

    Deal with it, nerds.
  • KerBansotKerBansot
    Reactions: 1,635
    Posts: 271
    Member
    edited September 2016
    bumbertyr
    bumbertyr said:

    Lilyflower

    Never tried that event but ever since this issue came up with water wars Im stepping away from it.
    I'd suggest participating in it just for the chairs, they're pretty cool!
    Pretty much the only reason I did the event. LOL!
  • ThrillersVNThrillersVN
    Reactions: 955
    Posts: 28
    Member
    edited September 2016
    When you are on the Resistance team willing for a win.
    That happens in MYBCKN.
    image
    bumbertyr
  • bumbertyrbumbertyr
    Reactions: 6,400
    Posts: 1,167
    Nexon
    edited September 2016
    ThrillersVN

    When you are on the Resistance team willing for a win.
    That happens in MYBCKN.
    image
    i believe it, resistance NEVER wins.
  • GimoGimo
    Reactions: 1,100
    Posts: 82
    Member
    edited September 2016
    bumbertyr
    bumbertyr said:

    ThrillersVN

    When you are on the Resistance team willing for a win.
    That happens in MYBCKN.
    image
    i believe it, resistance NEVER wins.
    Clearly Cygnus rigged it in favor of the Cygnus Knights. Must mean that she's making that transition to becoming the boss she is in the future, trying to eliminate both the Resistance AND The Black Mage in order to take over the world. I can just imagine the conversation between Cygnus and Mihile.
    bumbertyr
  • bumbertyrbumbertyr
    Reactions: 6,400
    Posts: 1,167
    Nexon
    edited September 2016
    Gimo
    Gimo said:

    bumbertyr
    bumbertyr said:

    ThrillersVN

    When you are on the Resistance team willing for a win.
    That happens in MYBCKN.
    image
    i believe it, resistance NEVER wins.
    Clearly Cygnus rigged it in favor of the Cygnus Knights. Must mean that she's making that transition to becoming the boss she is in the future, trying to eliminate both the Resistance AND The Black Mage in order to take over the world. I can just imagine the conversation between Cygnus and Mihile.
    one of us, one of us.