[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Oh thank you RNGesus *cries*

KerBansotKerBansot
Reactions: 1,635
edited November 2016 in General Chat

Now I can finally stop living here.

Comments

• AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2016
    Congratulations
  • KerBansotKerBansot
    edited November 2016
    AKradian
    AKradian said:

Congratulations
    Thanks <3

Now time to settle in to my new home. >_>

/thequestfor6-hourboxcontinues
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2016
    KerBansot
    KerBansot said:

Ummm..... Have fun?
  • GeminiaGeminia
    Reactions: 2,370
    edited November 2016
    KerBansot
    KerBansot said:

AKradian
    AKradian said:

Congratulations
    Thanks <3

How many 6 hour explorations do you have already? You only need 4 and there are much easier ones to get.
  • KerBansotKerBansot
    edited November 2016
    AKradian
    AKradian said:

Ummm..... Have fun?
    It won't be T_T
    That dwt elite took a while. 7th or so overwhelming elite before it finally registered. Imagine how many wrong elites I encountered.
    Geminia
    Geminia said:

How many 6 hour explorations do you have already? You only need 4 and there are much easier ones to get.
    I have three, the KoC knights from that water wars event, riche line and now this. I'm looking for a 4th. I read somewhere that you can't spawn runes when you're out of level range already so that limits my choices considerably.

I'm only missing one from the RA line but the damned chicken just won't give in.
    I've also given up on the kentaurus line after spending over a month there on a kanna, a lumi and a bucc.
    My other option was that last line at edelstein. I trained a noob shade for the fox village mobs and got it high enough to get to the enhanced security system elite. But since I need to get 44k kills for the haste event anyways, I figured I'll just go scrapyard.

How's your MC doing, btw?
  • SorrowSorrow
    Reactions: 2,780
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2016
    Correct me if i am wrong but i believe i read somewhere that the more monsters you have in your collector the harder it is to obtain more??
  • KerBansotKerBansot
    edited November 2016
    Sorrow
    Sorrow said:

Correct me if i am wrong but i believe i read somewhere that the more monsters you have in your collector the harder it is to obtain more??
    Oh I hope that's not true. I have 352 atm and the lowest level ones I don't have are all above 100. Can you remember where you read this?

• BIackbeanBIackbean
    Reactions: 3,450
    edited November 2016
    wooooooow gratz gratz!!!
  • GeminiaGeminia
    Reactions: 2,370
    edited November 2016
    KerBansot
    KerBansot said:

I have three, the KoC knights from that water wars event, riche line and now this. I'm looking for a 4th. I read somewhere that you can't spawn runes when you're out of level range already so that limits my choices considerably.

I'm only missing one from the RA line but the damned chicken just won't give in.
    I've also given up on the kentaurus line after spending over a month there on a kanna, a lumi and a bucc.
    My other option was that last line at edelstein. I trained a noob shade for the fox village mobs and got it high enough to get to the enhanced security system elite. But since I need to get 44k kills for the haste event anyways, I figured I'll just go scrapyard.

How's your MC doing, btw?
    The one from Mushroom Kingdom with Black Viking can be easy to get if you use a Kanna (for Viking Squad). I know in the Monster Collection it doesn't actually show it, but it is a 6 hour exploration. Adding Black Viking took about 100 tries, but there's no daily limit on entries and you can re-enter the room immediately. As for the Viking Squad, it's a one-time-only map if you succeed, but if you close the game before the time limit ends, you can keep on trying until it gets added to your Monster Collection.

As for my own Monster Collection, I haven't really bothered to continue with it. I'm at 321 and most everything that's left for me doesn't actually help me get good explorations. I'm only at three 6-hour explorations and normal RA would be the next easiest one for me, but I just never feel like doing it.
  • KerBansotKerBansot
    edited November 2016
    Deathmobs
    Deathmobs said:

Correlation does not imply causation. Obviously the more mobs you have the harder it will be, unless for some odd reason you went after all the hardest mobs in the game first... which would be kinda dumb. Normally you go for the easiest first, which means, simply by default, the more you collect, the harder it will be.
    Whew. Logic prevails (and I'm normal)!!!

BIackbean
    BIackbean said:

wooooooow gratz gratz!!!

Thank you! <3

/>
    Geminia
    Geminia said:

The one from Mushroom Kingdom with Black Viking can be easy to get if you use a Kanna (for Viking Squad). I know in the Monster Collection it doesn't actually show it, but it is a 6 hour exploration. Adding Black Viking took about 100 tries, but there's no daily limit on entries and you can re-enter the room immediately. As for the Viking Squad, it's a one-time-only map if you succeed, but if you close the game before the time limit ends, you can keep on trying until it gets added to your Monster Collection.

As for my own Monster Collection, I haven't really bothered to continue with it. I'm at 321 and most everything that's left for me doesn't actually help me get good explorations. I'm only at three 6-hour explorations and normal RA would be the next easiest one for me, but I just never feel like doing it.
    I really didn't like doing the questline. So doing that all over again on a new char is not appealing at all. Plus the part where I would have to exit out of the game makes it less appealing. Moreso now that I have to make sure I skip the entry video otherwise I crash. I remember in the MC thread that was also the trick to get Magnus. I skipped on that too fortunately I got him on an easy run.

If my scrapyard vacation isn't fruitful in a month, I might switch to the noob shade for that edelstein elite. But that's unlikely since V will be here by then. New events to no-life and all >_>

Did it feel meh for you after hitting 300 as well? It felt that way for me. I don't think I'm gonna get to 600. The only reason I get new mobs is in because I get bored of a map easily and move on to a different view. LOL! I have almost all of the scrapyard mobs except for lotus and botter map mobs. I thought I'd eventually get down to future ereve or twilight perion but priorities will change when V comes.
  • LairLair
    Reactions: 1,225
    edited November 2016
    haha congratz
    I need to start on mine :<