[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Make Haste Missions Able To Quit

AnonimousPLayerAnonimousPLayer
Reactions: 660
edited November 2016 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
so i accepted this quest and i cannot quit it. the count kill lags the sh*t out of me to a point that i freeze. i go to support and they say they will not quit it for me that i have to do it for it to go away. i cant even train because the kill count lagg is soo bad and they cant even help like wdf make this quest able to be canceled.

AM I THE ONLY ONE WITH THIS PROBLEM?

what would be the point to play if this cannot be canceled and ill just freeze to death. such bad support...
  1. do you have kill count lag?5 votes
    1. yes
       80% (4 votes)
    2. no
       20% (1 vote)

Comments

• ShakaAlekShakaAlek
    Reactions: 970
    edited November 2016
    I'm not sure if this is the reason I am lagging, or rather I think it's not: even after the frequent counts (kill, multi kill and combo) are done it doesn't change anything, still lagging as much as before.
  • AnonimousPLayerAnonimousPLayer
    Reactions: 660
    edited November 2016
    ShakaAlek
    ShakaAlek said:

I'm not sure if this is the reason I am lagging, or rather I think it's not: even after the frequent counts (kill, multi kill and combo) are done it doesn't change anything, still lagging as much as before.
    since i accepted it all i do is freeze