[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Unfinished Class Idea ~Rapu~

UzumeUzume
Reactions: 2,525
edited October 2016 in Fan Creations
Hey hey! Decided I'd post this here since I have no plans on finishing it.

I had wanted to make a magician Nova class, so I was brainstorming unique things that could make it interesting aside from the overly heard about norm.

So, I made a girl who has great relation to the Black Mage. She attacks with her hair, and I wanted her speed to be a kind of middle between Kaiser and Angelic Buster.
I worked super hard on matching Maplestory's art style, and this is a very old picture so. Her name is Rapu (kind of like Rapunzel, since she uses her hair to attack)
I had worked on the plot to be something like she inherited a portion of his powers, if she decides to work for him. (So I guess she'd be a commander, kinda) She ends up being kind of a neutral character, in that she isn't good or evil and believes the Black Mage can be saved if you simply care for him, rather than sealing him away. So she uses his powers to help him, while at the same time believing if she mastered it she'd be able to save him.

So yeah. Here's the sprite version of her I created:
JettLuvsUPrideFennekinWolfcat501Basura

Comments

• BIackbeanBIackbean
    Reactions: 3,450
    edited November 2016
    i love the orb reminds me of dark matter. is this a luminous!
  • UzumeUzume
    edited November 2016
    BIackbean
    BIackbean said:

i love the orb reminds me of dark matter. is this a luminous!
    Considering what Luminous is, I'd say kinda? She doesn't use magic purely, and uses her hair sometimes in a style I was hoping could be similar to Angelic Buster (without the recharge system) so I'd say she's a cross between those two!
  • IvangoldIvangold
    Reactions: 2,985
    edited November 2016
    That look interesting, more dept in the Grandis world, but i guess there's only their version of Black Mage to help Maple Black Mage in the grandis world....

The idea of someone wanting to save BlackMage seens cool, i just don't know how you would fit another cute girl in the commander thing, well it could but i expect they already have something up their sleeve, well sometimes people creations can lead to something in the future, so who knows.
    Still cool in-game chracter you made!
    Uzume
  • UzumeUzume
    edited November 2016
    Ivangold
    Ivangold said:

That look interesting, more dept in the Grandis world, but i guess there's only their version of Black Mage to help Maple Black Mage in the grandis world....

The idea of someone wanting to save BlackMage seens cool, i just don't know how you would fit another cute girl in the commander thing, well it could but i expect they already have something up their sleeve, well sometimes people creations can lead to something in the future, so who knows.
    Still cool in-game chracter you made!
    Thanks! Yeah, I kinda wanted her to be a semi-commander of sorts in that she doesn't aspire to ruin the lives of others on his behalf, she just wants everyone to get along (put simply). She has a more child-like mindset but manages to keep her cool.