[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.250 - Mayple Island Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Megafone Spamer at Luna (Hacker?)

NakazatoJLNakazatoJL
Reactions: 1,505
Member, Private Tester
edited November 2016 in General Chat
Idk if it comes from hack, but I just wanted to share this, looks like he is having fun, but we... not so much

MegaScience

Comments

• The Blue CorsairThe Blue Corsair
    Reactions: 1,915
    edited November 2016
    I don't know whether it's a hack (seems to be that case) or just someone that won a 1 million maple points token from Marvel Machine, but there was an issue moooooooooonths ago with Tot's Know It All that allowed for someone to easily gain a Super Megaphone, use it, delete the character, re-login, claim one, rinse repeat which could be sped up to several times a second with hacks.

Either way, that's annoying. =/
  • UzumeUzume
    Reactions: 2,525
    edited November 2016
    Eeh.. dude in Windia, wayyy before tots know how was even a thing, had supposedly bought a TON of NX and spammed megaphones just like that. All the time. All day. He eventually quit, of course, but I don't think this is a hack.
  • ClawStaffClawStaff
    Reactions: 2,950
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2016
    Probably not a hack, there's people who are willing to pay for a ton of Smegas just for a dumb joke.

Also you shouldn't post this in the forums without the name blurred out, they'll probably tell you it's naming and shaming. You can post it with the name in a report, but not in public.
  • genji123genji123
    Reactions: 1,120
    edited November 2016
    Meh seems like a normal day in Windia with people spamming item smegas of their 'godly' equips with a dumb text.
  • PlasmaBeanPlasmaBean
    Reactions: 1,280
    edited November 2016
    How to delete comment? The thread title is megafone spamer at luna hacker. LUNA. And I play in Scania