[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

[Reboot] Cash Shop Update 11/23 question

AkihikoT_AkihikoT_
Reactions: 1,315
edited November 2016 in General Chat
URL to the update in question : maplestory.nexon.net/news/18813/cash-shop-update-11-23

It looks like the turkey isn't going to be available as a permanent mount in Reboot; is that right, or am I reading it the update wrong?
As a second question if it isn't available as a permanent in reboot, why not? I can understand not having the scrolls since scrolls aren't available in reboot, but the permanent pet and skills don't make sense to me.

Comments

• MrRagerMrRager
    Reactions: 100
    edited November 2016
    It looks like you are correct and the turkey IS NOT permanent in Reboot-world ONLY. I'm not sure why thats the case since I don't play Reboot - did you guys ever have permanent pets in Reboot in the first place? I honestly can't understand the reason why for this, unless its another scheme for Nexon to milk some extra cash
  • AkihikoT_AkihikoT_
    Reactions: 1,315
    edited November 2016
    I don't think they've been available on Reboot yet. The only pet I've bought was on demethos when they had the permanent white tiger.
    Was hoping since I changed to Reboot I could get a permanent pet again, but it's looking like I won't be able to.