[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Crashing after selecting a region

TubaTuba
Reactions: 3,175
edited November 2016 in Tech Support
So yeah after I selected the NA region I crash and I get this message.
http://i.imgur.com/icdrwxR.png
MrjovoniRlorsterBasuraWovierGibork

Comments

• ElianaEliana
    Reactions: 310
    edited November 2016
    same to me,I have problems connecting to, NA serve :c
    Tuba
  • MrjovoniMrjovoni
    Reactions: 720
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2016
    Yeah I got this issue this morning too.Though hopefully its cause of the clouds in my area..looks like rain.IDK but hopefully it will fix itself soon.Started freaking out thinking my account might be banned XD
    Tuba
  • RlorsterRlorster
    Reactions: 630
    edited November 2016
    That happens to me too, I don't really know what the problem is tbh. I've missed what could be 2 days of the black Friday sales and the hot time so far. So unless this problem is resolved somehow, I'll probably miss the whole week of hot times and the black Friday sales. sad times, maplers, sad times.....
    TubaWovier
  • TubaTuba
    edited November 2016
    Rlorster
    Rlorster said:

That happens to me too, I don't really know what the problem is tbh. I've missed what could be 2 days of the black Friday sales and the hot time so far. So unless this problem is resolved somehow, I'll probably miss the whole week of hot times and the black Friday sales. sad times, maplers, sad times.....
    You're not missing much. The sales are really sucky this year in my opinion, but if you want to save on beauty album slots, temporary pets, and the same old royals and perma nx then I'm sorry ):
  • LilithWalkerLilithWalker
    Reactions: 530
    edited November 2016
    i started to get that this morning too D: any fix?

edit: just found there is a maintenance, normally i see a big msg at the top on the website, but this time is not, well just to wait then :D
    Tuba
  • PeekAtChuPeekAtChu
    Reactions: 1,870
    edited November 2016
    well thats because theres a maintenance going on right now...

http://maplestory.nexon.net/news/18836/scheduled-maintenance-november-22-2016
    DockleeTuba
  • BoredWeazulBoredWeazul
    Reactions: 1,330
    edited November 2016
    PeekAtChu
    PeekAtChu said:

Youd think that they would put that on the top of the notifications list thing on the nexon launcher lol. Scheduled maintenence is normally on wednesday so i guess thats why no one thought that it was maintenence
    Tuba
  • KzareKzare
    Reactions: 410
    edited November 2016
    BoredWeazul

PeekAtChu
    PeekAtChu said:

I'd checked server status and it showed everything was up FML. Wasted 2 hours of my life.

EDIT:Sigh... Had to check a 3rd party site, and saw it was down...
  • TubaTuba
    edited November 2016
    I honestly don't have any idea what's going on in this game anymore lol. I missed the past 2x events and apparently if there was a maintenance going on I missed that too lol. If they were having a maintenance I couldn't tell because usually the game doesn't load when it's down lol, and there wasn't a notice on the website... Oh well.
  • HolHol
    Reactions: 930
    edited November 2016
    Tuba
    Tuba said:

I honestly don't have any idea what's going on in this game anymore lol. I missed the past 2x events and apparently if there was a maintenance going on I missed that too lol. If they were having a maintenance I couldn't tell because usually the game doesn't load when it's down lol, and there wasn't a notice on the website... Oh well.
    Huh? There's always a notice on the website for scheduled maintenance.

It's here: http://maplestory.nexon.net/news/18836/updated-scheduled-maintenance-november-22-2016

Edit: Nevermind, I think you're referring to a notice along the top of the website rather than a news update.
  • TubaTuba
    edited November 2016
    Hol
    Hol said:

Tuba
    Tuba said:

Huh? There's always a notice on the website for scheduled maintenance.

It's here: http://maplestory.nexon.net/news/18836/updated-scheduled-maintenance-november-22-2016

Edit: Nevermind, I think you're referring to a notice along the top of the website rather than a news update.
    Yeah there's usually a big red notice on the top of the website and when you start the client that says it's under maintenance. And the game loaded to the region screen and it never does that if the game is under maintenance.

• KrustanKrustan
    Reactions: 320
    edited November 2016
    NO, this is not because there is maintenance, i mean it may have been that too, but this is a problem for some peolpe atm, i have this problem myself after the maintenance is finished... Please fix this.
    WovierRlorster
  • xxlostinpainxxlostinpain
    Reactions: 210
    edited November 2016
    same to me .. i thought i was the only one with this problem i guess alot of the maple community has it as well .. i hope they fix this issue soon .. disconnecting once i pick my region (na) an thats when it crashes .. tried a couple times but it still crashes hope this gets resolve soon before the v update
    Wovier
  • RlorsterRlorster
    Reactions: 630
    edited November 2016
    Today, I can get up to the character selection screen, then I just crash......still not all the way fixed.
  • AtrassiusAtrassius
    Reactions: 100
    edited November 2016
    I've got the same problem and I have no idea what to do really, just my luck that it happens when this awesome new update is here :/
  • Sweetheart123Sweetheart123
    Reactions: 1,285
    edited December 2016