[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

WHICH CLASS I CHOOSE

rizariza
Reactions: 3,025
edited November 2016 in General Chat
ok i have a problem i have a kaiser and a bishop and now im stuck on who to main now. my kaiser i been playing for 3 years and love the class more then anything (dont love it more then other things if u kno wat i mean ;p) but like the class and invested into the class alot. before i was a kaiser i was always a mage and always planed to get a mage to 200 in the past recently i made a bishop and i completed my old dream and got even more from it. was able to beat ursus and survive and beat some other bosses i cudnt before and i havent even invested alot in it. heres where i wanna ask for your opinions and a vote who do you think i should main :O.

1. Who do i main?11 votes
    1. Kaiser
       64% (7 votes)
    2. Bishop
       36% (4 votes)

Comments

• MakazeKibaMakazeKiba
    Reactions: 1,800
    edited November 2016
    riza
    riza said:

OK, I have a problem.
    I have a Kaiser and a Bishop, but I'm torn on who to main now.
    I have been playing on my Kaiser for 3 years and love the class more then anything.
    (I don't love it more than other things... if you know what I mean. ;p)
    But I like the class and invested alot into the character.
    Before I was a Kaiser, however, I was always a mage and planned to get a mage to 200 in the past.
    Recently, I made a Bishop and completed my old dream and even more.
    I was able to beat Ursus and survive and beat some other bosses I couldn't before, despite not investing much in it.
    Here's where I want to ask for your opinions and vote on who do you all think I should main :O.
    Translated. Have fun.
    ValryiaIDontKnowWhatMyNameIsBlaxtar
  • Kyle_1988Kyle_1988
    Reactions: 300
    edited November 2016
    Whichever one has the kitten pet.
  • Kyle_1988Kyle_1988
    Reactions: 300
    edited November 2016
    MakazeKiba

riza
    riza said:

OK, I have a problem.
    I have a Kaiser and a Bishop, but I'm torn on who to main now.
    I have been playing on my Kaiser for 3 years and love the class more then anything.
    (I don't love it more than other things... if you know what I mean. ;p)
    But I like the class and invested alot into the character.
    Before I was a Kaiser, however, I was always a mage and planned to get a mage to 200 in the past.
    Recently, I made a Bishop and completed my old dream and even more.
    I was able to beat Ursus and survive and beat some other bosses I couldn't before, despite not investing much in it.
    Here's where I want to ask for your opinions and vote on who do you all think I should main :O.
    Translated. Have fun.
    Man like for real, I could understand his/hers original post just fine. Was their really a need for that, besides your new post count ..... now I have a new one as well i feel bad.
  • ValryiaValryia
    Reactions: 990
    edited November 2016
    If you have friends, bishop. If you are alone, Kaiser.
  • MakazeKibaMakazeKiba
    Reactions: 1,800
    edited November 2016
    Kyle_1988
    Kyle_1988 said:

Man like for real, I could understand his/hers original post just fine. Was their really a need for that, besides your new post count ..... now I have a new one as well i feel bad.
    My bad, it's an old habit that I need to deal with. I otherwise can't stand txt-style speech.

[Incoming Purposeful txt-style speech]

• KingopiratesKingopirates
    Reactions: 1,620
    edited November 2016
    From what I understand, you love playing kaiser the most, but you just feel like playing bisshop cause hes stronger and been trough alot. You feel obligated to pick the better one, but if you focus on kaiser it WILL BE AWESOME.
    Just pick the funnest one.
    Then youll be safest forever
    Good Luck