[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Suggestions, Feebback & Requests > General Chat

forumsareannoyingforumsareannoying
Reactions: 2,815
edited March 2018 in Rants and Raves
Does anyone else think it's sad and borderline pathetic that most people on these forums choose to post suggestions, feedback, and requests about the game rather than simply chat about things in general in the General Chat? If you look at both sections, you can see how many posts each section has. However, do you think it's more pathetic how Nexon does nothing about those suggestions, feedback, and requests? I'm curious to see how the community feels about this.
  1. How do you feel about this?4 votes
    1. It clearly shows Nexon needs to do a better job considering player requests
       75% (3 votes)
    2. I don't see anything wrong with this
       25% (1 vote)
    3. Other. Please comment
       0% (0 votes)

Comments

• PeepPeep
    Reactions: 3,950
    edited November 2016
    They don't bring in all suggestions obviously but they have brought in quiet a few now that have been suggested in the past. One I suggested ages back myself which was to make honor medals that drop from monsters and bosses automatically give you the honor rather than having to use it as an item.
  • forumsareannoyingforumsareannoying
    Reactions: 2,815
    edited November 2016
    Peep
    Peep said:

They don't bring in all suggestions obviously but they have brought in quiet a few now that have been suggested in the past. One I suggested ages back myself which was to make honor medals that drop from monsters and bosses automatically give you the honor rather than having to use it as an item.
    Not to say that suggestion is not important, but there are more important things that have yet to even be considered.