[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Making perm?LONGER LIMITEDS!!

KingopiratesKingopirates
Reactions: 1,620
edited November 2016 in General Chat
Ok, I was thinking about how many limited and yet temperary item's there are beeing sold on the Cash Shop.
Evryone has that one item they want so bad they get buy get used to, then on a day start playing notices its gone, look on the cash shop and figured theyll not be seeing it any time soon..... I already figured a permchanging item will be a NoCanDo.
But wouldn't it be awesome to at least have a item always availble on cashshop to extend the life of your favorite item.
This is actually the reason I never buy temperary cash.
Lemme know what ya think

Comments

• AramyAramy
    Reactions: 1,190
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2016
    Kingopirates

Ok, I was thinking about how many limited and yet temperary item's there are beeing sold on the Cash Shop.
    Evryone has that one item they want so bad they get buy get used to, then on a day start playing notices its gone, look on the cash shop and figured theyll not be seeing it any time soon..... I already figured a permchanging item will be a NoCanDo.
    But wouldn't it be awesome to at least have a item always availble on cashshop to extend the life of your favorite item.
    Lemme know what ya think
    that only thing i agree that could be perm is hiper rock and 2 pendant slot with alr exist both items that appear time to time on shop
    would prefer way more that we could sell again cs cubes and other pemporary nx items like on ems we could do... by using cs trade or shops
    that would be way better idea, make all all cs items trad till they are used
    another good idea would be implement asok on cs to ppl that wanna sell a perm nx eqp that no use any+
    appling thse ideas would bost the use of cs alot and benefict all players
  • AramyAramy
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2016
    also reduce the value of temp cs items is a good idea since atm they work like a perm eqp box making it overpriced
  • KingopiratesKingopirates
    edited November 2016
    Aramy
    Aramy said:

also reduce the value of temp cs items is a good idea since atm they work like a perm eqp box making it overpriced
    I would like to see that, however it worry's me, cause they could just go for raise of the perm's.
    edited November 2016
    Aramy
    Aramy said:

Kingopirates

Lemme know what ya think
    that only thing i agree that could be perm is hiper rock and 2 pendant slot with alr exist both items that appear time to time on shop
    would prefer way more that we could sell again cs cubes and other pemporary nx items like on ems we could do... by using cs trade or shops
    that would be way better idea, make all all cs items trad till they are used
    another good idea would be implement asok on cs to ppl that wanna sell a perm nx eqp that no use any+
    appling thse ideas would bost the use of cs alot and benefict all players
    I just also think some people like to create there character of something/someone they know or make it there own, based on found items that often refer to it.
    For example the straw hat and the Naruto Ninja bandana things where often used to create there character to the fullest, loosing it after the experationdate, wich almost forces the player to reinvent their character.
  • AramyAramy
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2016
    for that better is sugest that some of exclusive temp items can become perm items instead of ask them to last longer
    make items last longer or make a item that increases item deadline becomes relly anoying to keep using on long term (see pets as an example, those of 90day vs perm pets)
    edited November 2016
    Aramy
    Aramy said:

for that better is sugest that some of exclusive temp items can become perm items instead of ask them to last longer
    make items last longer or make a item that increases item deadline becomes relly anoying to keep using on long term (see pets as an example, those of 90day vs perm pets)
    I see what ya mean, and I can only fully agree to that, however I can only imagen how many players would like that, and it's not really happening so I'm trying some suggestions..........wich I might have better put on the SUGGESTIONS board .........xp
  • AramyAramy
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2016
    since involves $$$ is way + prob that it becomes real aswell