[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Blaster and Revolving Cannon Seconds count

JacaruJacaru
Reactions: 1,265
edited November 2016 in General Chat
How many seconds does reloading take (when it spins and makes ticking noises), and how many seconds overheat lasts? (when you do more damage, after releasing FULL with bunker buster explosion) EDIT: just noticed, overheat is 7 seconds.

Also anything else I should know about this class that cannot be found in skill descriptions? Considering as main.

I have played classes like Mercedes and Aran before, most of other, "simple" classes I find boring and it kills the game for me... but, Blaster doesn't appear so one-sided, will I be satisfied?

Comments

• DiannikaDiannika
    Reactions: 995
    edited November 2016
    if you want something less simple, go with Beast tamer. they are being opened for creation on the 30th
  • JacaruJacaru
    Reactions: 1,265
    edited November 2016
    its the other way around. im hoping its complicated. soon 3rd job. i guess i dont need help after all.
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited November 2016
    If you want complex and a warrior, I'd suggest Hayato. Mobile as hell, and most of that depends on animation canceling. The one downside, they eat MP like nothing else.