[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Haste Event Week 1 - Ended

ShanochiShanochi
Reactions: 1,050
edited November 2016 in General Chat
Quest expired.... before 25 mobs killed..

Is there any in-game text regarding about the first week challenge ended today?? I thought If i took the challenge on Friday... it will ended on Friday...

Comments

• AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited November 2016
    I'm pretty sure it says "hunt number of monsters by " and then tells you how many you need to kill on average every day to complete it.

Let me check and see if I can find it, I just finished it so it'll take a moment Doesn't say in the completed quests, but I know that it said I had to finish by yesterday.
  • ShanochiShanochi
    Reactions: 1,050
    edited November 2016
    Aggraphine

I'm pretty sure it says "hunt number of monsters by " and then tells you how many you need to kill on average every day to complete it.

Let me check and see if I can find it, I just finished it so it'll take a moment Doesn't say in the completed quests, but I know that it said I had to finish by yesterday.
    I took the challenge last Friday and it asked me to killed "6,349 monsters daily". Which is really concerned me because I thought the challenge ended on Friday... which is not.. sigh. Hopefully Nexon response to my ticket soon or at least give me a general ideas whether it's suppose to ended on Wednesday or not.

• DiannikaDiannika
    Reactions: 995
    edited November 2016
    the answer i get when i point out that something was said in game and didnt happen that way was to not trust the in game dates at all. that is the ONLY answer those of us screwed by the maple high event ending a day before it said in game that it would got.
  • KlaraKlara
    Reactions: 3,385
    edited November 2016
    Just assume the event ends during the maintenance. I stayed up late to finish mine off. ;_;
    JettLuvsU