[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.228 On Air: Glimpse of Joy Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

NX Transfer

YacyYacy
Reactions: 1,565
edited November 2016 in General Chat
Hellu

I saw in the MapleStory V's page the changes incoming . Between them, a shared Cash Shop for classes from the same ''family'' (lol I dunno how to say it). So like Explorers actually. Thanks for this, it is indeed great. My question is the fallowing : could someone who knows tell me if this imply there will not be anymore from now, and ever, a Cash Shop transfer event ?

Thanks to answer, any GM or someone who knows, so I can take from now the appropriate mesures.

Comments

• YacyYacy
    Reactions: 1,565
    edited November 2016
    up ?
  • DiannikaDiannika
    Reactions: 995
    edited November 2016
    i dont think it means no cash shop transfer events, unless explorers were excluded from those before? (i dont think one has happened since i started playing)

people will still occasionally want to transfer things to a different job group
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 39,625
    Volunteer Forum Moderator, Private Tester
    edited November 2016
    Diannika
    Diannika said:

i dont think it means no cash shop transfer events, unless explorers were excluded from those before? (i dont think one has happened since i started playing)

people will still occasionally want to transfer things to a different job group
    Of course people will still want to transfer things to a different job group.
    The question is whether Nexon will say (or think) "We're already very generous in letting you transfer freely within a job group. If you want cash items on other characters, you're going to have to re-buy them."
    I certainly hope they won't do that.