[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

NX Transfer

YacyYacy
Reactions: 1,565
edited November 2016 in General Chat
Hellu

I saw in the MapleStory V's page the changes incoming . Between them, a shared Cash Shop for classes from the same ''family'' (lol I dunno how to say it). So like Explorers actually. Thanks for this, it is indeed great. My question is the fallowing : could someone who knows tell me if this imply there will not be anymore from now, and ever, a Cash Shop transfer event ?

Thanks to answer, any GM or someone who knows, so I can take from now the appropriate mesures.

Comments

• YacyYacy
    Reactions: 1,565
    edited November 2016
    up ?
  • DiannikaDiannika
    Reactions: 995
    edited November 2016
    i dont think it means no cash shop transfer events, unless explorers were excluded from those before? (i dont think one has happened since i started playing)

people will still occasionally want to transfer things to a different job group
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2016
    Diannika
    Diannika said:

i dont think it means no cash shop transfer events, unless explorers were excluded from those before? (i dont think one has happened since i started playing)

people will still occasionally want to transfer things to a different job group
    Of course people will still want to transfer things to a different job group.
    The question is whether Nexon will say (or think) "We're already very generous in letting you transfer freely within a job group. If you want cash items on other characters, you're going to have to re-buy them."
    I certainly hope they won't do that.