[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Felling lonley

macedomacedo
Reactions: 300
edited November 2016 in Archive
Hi im currently playing in scania lvling a night lord
And i am looking for a guild that can take me in and also to meet some friends

Comments

• VolumezVolumez
    Reactions: 1,335
    edited November 2016
    Reboot is a lot more populated, there's a higher chance u'll find buddies here
  • macedomacedo
    edited November 2016
    Its sounds like a pain lvling a night in reboot
  • VolumezVolumez
    Reactions: 1,335
    edited November 2016
    Not at all + if you find a nice guild they can help you with some boss runs.
    AND if you create your first character in Reboot you get A LOT of mesos and cubes every once in a while until lvl 150. I think it's like lvl 30-50-100 etc..
    you can probably find exactly how much somewhere on the internet
  • macedomacedo
    edited November 2016
    ok so instead of night lord I may start with a more easy class can you recommend me a good starting class in reboot with flashy skills maybe I/l mage or something
  • PetalmagicPetalmagic
    Reactions: 7,660
    edited November 2016
    macedo
    macedo said:

ok so instead of night lord I may start with a more easy class can you recommend me a good starting class in reboot with flashy skills maybe I/l mage or something
    Do whatever makes you happy...I know that DA/DrK are the easiest to fund due to HP related stuff...and HP is an easy potenital line...but hey, Ill add you in my guild...we have non p2w cookies :D
  • macedomacedo
    edited November 2016
    kay thx very mouch I actually went with Kaiser I will be happy if you add me to your guild and also someone knows why Kaiser link skills dosent work
  • PetalmagicPetalmagic
    edited November 2016
    macedo
    macedo said:

kay thx very mouch I actually went with Kaiser I will be happy if you add me to your guild and also someone knows why Kaiser link skills dosent work
    That is due to the really nice "revamp" Nexon game us, just gimme your IGN and I will talk to someone :P
  • macedomacedo
    edited November 2016
    Ign is the name of my character right if so my ign is PedroMacedo
  • PetalmagicPetalmagic
    edited November 2016
    macedo
    macedo said:

Ign is the name of my character right if so my ign is PedroMacedo
    Are you online o-o"
  • macedomacedo
    edited November 2016
    No im not in my house im on a trip i will be there on weekand
  • BarfonwhalesBarfonwhales
    Reactions: 1,375
    edited November 2016
    all classes are easy it just depends on your play style. such as aran and i believe kaiser now are combo classes where you play exactly like you would a fighting game at an arcade just mashing combo buttons to perform skills. in the end your going to have to grind out everything including gear and they all have there pro's and con's