[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.250 - Mayple Island Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

A Tale of the Rose Clipping

PetalmagicPetalmagic
Reactions: 7,660
edited November 2016 in Rants and Raves
A young, charming Mapler enters Ardentmill with one purpose: To find the infamous Rose clipping. Her friends encourage her that it will show up quickly...so the first day, she labors excitedly, only to find...there was no clipping. The second day...she labors again, hoping to get the clipping, but again, no luck. She is very tired...and doesn't want to go the third day...but again, continues to labor for the Rose clipping...will this poor Mapler ever find it?

Comments

• AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2016
    Alas, 'tis one of the prices one must pay for choosing Reboot.

I recommend seeking it in the Expert patch. That way you're at least gathering materials for high-level potions while you grind.
    Also, you can farm on mules, too. The Rose Clipping can appear even for characters without the quest active.
    JettLuvsU
  • ふかせふかせ
    Reactions: 1,475
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2016
    I know this story all too well. My herbalist mule on Scania keeps finding them, but it remains elusive for my Reboot characters.
  • gamechangergamechanger
    Reactions: 3,460
    edited November 2016
    It would be nice if they could increase the chance of the Rose clip dropping in Reboot since you cannot buy it from other players, and one of your equip slots is locked behind it. But other than that I don't know what to tell you except to keep at it
  • PetalmagicPetalmagic
    Reactions: 7,660
    edited November 2016
    Update: That player has successfully obtained a Rose clipping...oh the joy that has come to this day...