[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Q: is the quest "Dragon Link Practice" bugged?

MeiRaMeiRa
Reactions: 510
edited November 2016 in General Chat
As the title suggests I am asking if the Dragon Link Practice quest is bugged, I recently made a Kaiser and can't seem to do the commands for the quest in question. It made me wonder if it is bugged and because of it I will not be able to use the commands for the skills, so that the morph gauge may fill up quicker or so I am told.
The quest stats that I need to use the following command; Left, down + attack. But under the morph gauge it says; attack + [!], and [!] is skill that I should have in my list of beginner skills, but it is not present. it all confuses me and that is why I ask.

Comments

• ClawStaffClawStaff
    Reactions: 2,950
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2016
      Are you in Reboot? If so the problem is Nexon accidentally replaced dragon link with the Reboot buff, instead of adding it separately.

I have a non-reboot Kaiiser and noticed the skill is in the exact same spot as the reboot buff.

Here's a GM's response so far:

"I understand that you are having issue with the Kaiser's Dragon Link skill that's missing. For this matter, I have forwarded this report to our game team for further investigation. As we speak, the issue is currently being investigated. Please understand that the process for identifying and determining a solution can take some time. However, I assure you that it will be looked into, so please be patient."

(On another note typing "(&)nbsp;" without the parenthesis or quotes before a paragraph will add a space before text, because it's an invisible character in html)
    JettLuvsUMeiRa
  • MeiRaMeiRa
    edited November 2016
    Thank you for the reply.
    I am in a non-reboot world, Luna
  • ClawStaffClawStaff
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2016
    Ah I guess it applies to any new Kaiser then, that the spot is still being taken by the reboot buff, just that it's obviously removed on non-reboot, so absolutely nothing's there, rather than an accidental replacement.
    JettLuvsUMeiRa
  • MeiRaMeiRa
    edited November 2016
    When the issue gets fixed do I have to make a new kaiser for me to get the command skill, or can I just play the kaiser that I have already made?
  • ClawStaffClawStaff
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2016
    I would assume you would be able to use a already created Kaiser when it's fixed, but I have no idea.