[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Miror World daily quests

EdemonEdemon
Reactions: 1,265
edited November 2016 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
Well, i`m a main Zero, and i created this character when it was launched, on the RED patch. After the patch that made him able to level up outside the mirror world before 180, i leveled him up to 180. Well, at that point in time, Zero didn`t have an emblem at all, and a while ago, they put an Emblem for Zero on the mirror world Shop. It costs 500 Time Coins. For people who are doing the questline, it may not seem as much, but for people like me, who did the questline a long time ago and spent almost all their Time Coins... Grinding for 500 Time coins is just painful...
So, i think that we should give a boost to Time Coin farming, and giving daily quests on mirror world for all Zeros above lvl 180. You could make Rhinne ask for items in a specific dungeon and give some Time Coins as reward. It would be really better than gaining 1-4 Time Coins on Road to Oblivion.

Comments

• gamechangergamechanger
    Reactions: 3,460
    edited November 2016
    I support this. Its a chore to grind time coins after you have already done the leveling quests.
  • AramyAramy
    Reactions: 1,190
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2016
    i also support this
    didnt'd even knew 0 had now their emblem on shop x.x
    gtg be apin to get it
  • KlaraKlara
    Reactions: 3,385
    edited November 2016
    Just please don't put these quests in the lightbulb... Mine is already overflowing with daily repeatable ones after completing questlines.
  • EdemonEdemon
    Reactions: 1,265
    edited November 2016
    Klara
    Klara said:

Just please don't put these quests in the lightbulb... Mine is already overflowing with daily repeatable ones after completing questlines.
    No need to do it. If the npc who gives the quest is at the temple (Like Rhinne, for example), there would be no reason at all to have those quests on the lightbulb, since we would probably see it by accident.