[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Possible Items Link?

TiskoTisko
Reactions: 600
edited September 2016 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
I'm a fairly new player. I'm not sure, but I do believe that there's no way to link items to chat, that would allow you to hover over and view its stats. Like it I wanted to link a mage overall I got as a drop into chat, the item label would show up highlighted a different color in the chat box, then others would click on it (or hover) and it would show the item as if it were in your inventory. This would work awesome for trade. However, I don't know how the affect will impact the megaphone things in the cash shop. Just an idea.

Comments

• AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited September 2016
    Item megaphones.

I know what you're thinking of, but it's probably a sure bet that they won't introduce something that circumvents a cash item.
  • TiskoTisko
    Reactions: 600
    edited September 2016
    Aggraphine

Item megaphones.

I know what you're thinking of, but it's probably a sure bet that they won't introduce something that circumvents a cash item.
    Yeah, I was wondering that. It would definitely be cool though.
  • KThxBaiNaoKThxBaiNao
    Reactions: 11,690
    edited September 2016
    It would definitely be cool.

I can't make any promises, but I have a couple ideas about this I will bring up to the team.