[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.250 - Mayple Island Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Cannoneer buckshot skill is not working only minus

demonslayerx2tdemonslayerx2t
Reactions: 400
edited November 2016 in Bug Reporting
my skill of buckshot really does nothing. i think its bug on my player or even others i cant tell. but my buckshot do only the 40%- dmg part. my skills shot normal and not x3 really nothing happen. its really hugh buff and no have it hurt my dmg. also its nerfing my dmg atm please help!.
ign Jericho

Comments

• demonslayerx2tdemonslayerx2t
    edited November 2016
    Bug type: skill not working right

Brief bug summary: the skill named buckshot is only minus the dmg by 45% and not adding any lines for the dmg, also the cannoneer dmg come 1 by 1 and not all hits in same line for some reason.

More details:

(anything not included in the other sections of your report)

Steps to reproduce:

(if not covered in the summary)

Character name:Jericho

Character level:153

Character job:Cannoneer

World name:Windia

Date and time of the incident:idk when i used the skill first time in lvl 150 today. time zone i really dont know xD sorry but today 25/11/16

(mention your time zone if you aren't posting Pacific time)
  • demonslayerx2tdemonslayerx2t
    edited November 2016
    ok i understand now from a chat with a gm from the game that this skill is actually working as he suppose to BUT the skill is not actually. the skill say "number of attacks for all skills : +3 time (s) now when the amount of targets in the game is higher for skill its say hits, make sense the amount of monsters hits. its right. but when u make it more number of hits/times of the dmg done to a 1 monster its say attack. as in all skills in the game. what the gm told me is that might be bug in the writing. ok it might be OR the effect of the skill is actually made wrong as the korean version that you actually hit more times. you dont need to hit more mobs with cannoneer skills cuz he hit 8 mobs with his basic 4th skill already! make it 11 will make no change cuz there is almost 0 maps with 11 mobs in 1 line and even so it is making u 45% weak in all dmg. why would u use a skill that nerfing your dmg by almost 50%!!! this skill made wrong or bugged. please take a look at this.