[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Didnt Get Monday Reward, Now Missing Sunday's Too

BartiriXBartiriX
Reactions: 100
edited November 2016 in General Chat
Hi there,

Let me start off by saying that I haven't a clue if this is the right section to post this complaint in, and if it's not, I hope that the mods move it to the proper section.
Alright. So I've played every day this week, for hours on end. Every. Single. Day. But monday, I didnt get my Hot Week reward. I thought I might still get it later as some kind
of correction, but I didnt. A friend of mine did get it, because she was on in the middle of the bloody night, when it was available a few hours. Unfortunately, I couldn't be on
at that time. And now I feel royally screwed. Not only did I miss the Monday reward, but I also missed the Sunday extra because of it.

This isn't a fault or error on my end. I feel entitled to this gift because I was on during the day, and not just to log in and get my gift too.

Nexon, can I still get my 2 gifts?
Players, are there any other who had this issue and are pissed about it?

Thanks,
BartiriX

Comments

• AkihikoT_AkihikoT_
    Reactions: 1,315
    edited November 2016
    Did you remember to log out and back in at least a couple minutes after midnight PST?
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2016
    AkihikoT_
    AkihikoT_ said:

Did you remember to log out and back in at least a couple minutes after midnight PST?
    Luna had a problem Monday. Their box didn't become available until about 9:30 PM UTC. Many people had gone to sleep by then.
    They didn't check again as soon as they woke up in the morning. (Monday's box was actually available until Tuesday 8AM UTC, but when they went to bed the Hot Week was still working on UTC time so they had no reason to think Monday's box would be there Tuesday morning)

So yeah. Some Lunarians missed out on Monday's box due to Nexon's goof.
    Sorry to say, Nexon America is extremely unlikely to compensate them for that in any way.