[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

NW Jump Attack

NarutoNaruto
Reactions: 410
edited November 2016 in General Chat
Would I get banned if I macro jump attack?

Comments

• gamechangergamechanger
    Reactions: 3,460
    edited November 2016
    Macros are bannable in Maplestory. If you can't jump attack yourself then don't do it.

Also asking a question like this just means that you have increased the chance of your account being watched more closely for macro abuse so I'm not sure what you tried to accomplish here
    Naruto
  • ClawStaffClawStaff
    Reactions: 2,950
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2016
    They should've just made the jump attack a skill. I mean why would you make jumping while attacking give you extra dps if you're not gonna make it any easier to actually do it correctly?
    Naruto
  • NarutoNaruto
    edited November 2016
    gamechanger

Macros are bannable in Maplestory. If you can't jump attack yourself then don't do it.

Also asking a question like this just means that you have increased the chance of your account being watched more closely for macro abuse so I'm not sure what you tried to accomplish here
    honestly i don't even care if they watch my account I dont macro i was just thinking about play a NW but not anymore since i cant put Jump attack on a macro
  • KingStarfireKingStarfire
    Reactions: 1,785
    edited November 2016
    this is why there need to come up with new term for things, do you mean the in game marco skill thingy?
  • NarutoNaruto
    edited November 2016
    KingStarfire

this is why there need to come up with new term for things, do you mean the in game marco skill thingy?
    No I meant literally use a macro like click one key and it would jump and attack for me because not all keyboards can jump attack, which makes NW only viable for some people.