[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Next Migration Date?

OlleejOlleej
Reactions: 315
edited November 2016 in General Chat
So another case of classic Nexon communication. They stated the following message for people who's EU accounts still don't work:

"MapleStory completed their first service migration on November 10th, 2016. Next time you log into the Nexon Europe Launcher, you will receive a notification to set up a Nexon Global Account.

Your game data will be migrated over a period of time, with each MapleStory migration maintenance. You will not be able to play on the Europe server until your game data has migrated. Until that happens, you will be able to play on the North American server. "

Now aside from me being annoyed that EU accounts still don't work, this message still doesn't tell me &*#$.

WHEN is the next migration maintenance? A week? A month?
AkenoChan

Comments

• AkenoChanAkenoChan
    Reactions: 610
    edited November 2016
    Olleej
    Olleej said:

So another case of classic Nexon communication. They stated the following message for people who's EU accounts still don't work:

"MapleStory completed their first service migration on November 10th, 2016. Next time you log into the Nexon Europe Launcher, you will receive a notification to set up a Nexon Global Account.

Your game data will be migrated over a period of time, with each MapleStory migration maintenance. You will not be able to play on the Europe server until your game data has migrated. Until that happens, you will be able to play on the North American server. "

Now aside from me being annoyed that EU accounts still don't work, this message still doesn't tell me &*#$.

WHEN is the next migration maintenance? A week? A month?

Yea. Freaking annoying. I want to know a DATE !?

your game data will be migrated over a period of time, with each MapleStory migration maintenance

Over a peroid of time. xD **** that.
    Why they just cant say a Date?
    Why that big secret about it?

Ok , i can accept the fact we´re to late for now. But why they just can´t say like "okay we´re doing every month an Migration, like the last Wednesday in Month" - or something like that. BUT NOTHING , just that useless message which says nothing!

• AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2016
    You're assuming they know, and just aren't telling.
    I suspect it's more like "we'll do it when we're not too busy doing other stuff."
  • AkenoChanAkenoChan
    Reactions: 610
    edited November 2016
    For sure. Thats sounds like Nexon.