[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Il Capo bug

GoojilaGoojila
Reactions: 300
edited November 2016 in Bug Reporting
Bug type: Game play (Quest)

Brief bug summary: Il Capo mini boss quest bug

More details: A quest called "A Deadly Game" in Commerci cannot be completed because the boss Il Capo is "invincible." I tried to leave the map; however, I couldn't leave because I had to complete the quest which was impossible because of a bug.

Steps to reproduce: repeated the quest, but it was still the same

Character name: goojila

Character level: 145

Character job:

World name: Reboot

Date and time of the incident: 27 November 2016 around 11:00 PM ChST (Chamorro Standard Time)

please, help me Maple... I am stuck

Comments

• AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2016
    It's not invincible. The problem is that you are too low level to do it any damage.
    So the bug is that this quest's level does not match the boss's level.
    (The problem might only be in Reboot, because Reboot's hitrate penalty for being underleveled is much harsher than other servers'. So maybe a level 145 character in non-Reboot can hit Il Capo, but in Reboot that's not possible.

The bug is of course compounded by the fact that you can't give up, leave the map, level up some more, and then come back.

For now, submit a Customer Support Request (ticket) for "stuck character" and ask to be moved out of the map.
  • Innocent697Innocent697
    Reactions: 520
    edited November 2016
    same thing happened to me rip...
  • Innocent697Innocent697
    Reactions: 520
    edited November 2016
    I was wondering why it was so hard to hit the assassins.. so I wasn't suppose to do this in reboot, but why was it recommended for my level then?
    YellowMeaning
  • scordascorda
    Reactions: 200
    edited December 2016
    If you let Il Capo kill you you can get out of the place, but I don't know if it'll be possible to kill him