[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

2X EXP Events

ArwenArwen
Reactions: 2,030
edited November 2016 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
Dear Nexon, Thanks for trying to make all of us players can enjoy the 2x EXP events. Thanks for caring about us who live in Europe too. But i wanna suggest you to change one of the time which started at 7 pm CET/ 10 am PST , It's happening during dinner time and time for some students doing their homework and some of us have a chit chat with family and doing something before playing Maple. I wonder if you could move it 2-3 hours after, like starting at 9-10 pm CET instead, Please?

Comments

• AramyAramy
    Reactions: 1,190
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2016
    Arwen
    Arwen said:

Dear Nexon, Thanks for trying to make all of us players can enjoy the 2x EXP events. Thanks for caring about us who live in Europe too. But i wanna suggest you to change one of the time which started at 7 pm CET/ 10 am PST , It's happening during dinner time and time for some students doing their homework and some of us have a chit chat with family and doing something before playing Maple. I wonder if you could move it 2-3 hours after, like starting at 9-10 pm CET instead, Please?
    true that isnt the best time but sugest to even a later time is a bad idea too since promotes kids to zzz less
    better would be make 2x exp 24h over the weekend + 12h to acomply all countries so ppl would grind on time most suitable (ik there ppl that would dare no stop grind but most after some time get tired of do that and would pass to do on their most pratical hours)

Arwen
  • AkihikoT_AkihikoT_
    Reactions: 1,315
    edited November 2016
    Aramy
    Aramy said:

Arwen
    Arwen said:

true that isnt the best time but sugest to even a later time is a bad idea too since promotes kids to zzz less
    better would be make 2x exp 24h over the weekend + 12h to acomply all countries so ppl would grind on time most suitable (ik there ppl that would dare no stop grind but most after some time get tired of do that and would pass to do on their most pratical hours)

Or a better idea would be give a 3 hour 2x exp potion only good for the day. or however many times they're doing the 2x exp period (usually 3 a day for 2-3 hours each time).
    Arwen
  • ArwenArwen
    Reactions: 2,030
    edited November 2016
    AkihikoT_
    AkihikoT_ said:

Aramy
    Aramy said:

Arwen
    Arwen said:

Or a better idea would be give a 3 hour 2x exp potion only good for the day. or however many times they're doing the 2x exp period (usually 3 a day for 2-3 hours each time).
    It's kinda a good idea..but i am afraid that then u can't use the other exp coupon like enjoyable or 2x/1.5 X exp coupon buff or 2x exp coupon from CS