[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

cash shop inventory transfer event?

PawsaruPawsaru
Reactions: 740
edited November 2016 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
I want to main a Thunder Breaker for 5th job but sadly I don't wanna deal with not having a pet to heal me and etc Q~Q plus its been a very long time sense we had the event :(

Comments

• IvangoldIvangold
    Reactions: 2,985
    edited November 2016
    Man, is it really hard to click on the potion? i've been using pet just to loot stuff for years, it isn't that hard, and now with optimizaiton i can do it faster(or maybe my delay got better), it still take just a bit delay, you can use while using a attack to not have any or almost any.
  • DarkOathDarkOath
    Reactions: 1,230
    edited November 2016
    Ivangold
    Ivangold said:

Man, is it really hard to click on the potion? i've been using pet just to loot stuff for years, it isn't that hard, and now with optimizaiton i can do it faster(or maybe my delay got better), it still take just a bit delay, you can use while using a attack to not have any or almost any.
    Mate this isn't always an option, especially in bossing scenarios. But in general, i think we should be due for an nxfer?? I was pretty hyped that the 5th job updates may bring the event, however i was disappointed...
    Yacy
  • Sense8Sense8
    Reactions: 120
    edited November 2016
    I really was hoping their was a cs transfer event, im so dissapointed that their in not :( NEXON IF U READ THIS, GIVE US TRANSFER EVENT PLZZ
    DarkOathYacy
  • PawsaruPawsaru
    edited November 2016
    Ivangold
    Ivangold said:

You and others may prefer to hit the potion button on your own, but I'm not you & never will be you. I have my own way of playing the game, and you have yours, so please don't judge me for playing it the way I want. :P
  • KisjKisj
    Reactions: 1,100
    edited December 2016
    didn't they used to have this back in the old days? if you had two characters ( I.E two explorers one is class X and the other is class X all you had to do was add whatever you had on character X put it in the inventory inside Cash shop, log into your other character, enter cash shop and take it out) you could swap as much as you wanted for the time you had these NX items.
  • Sweetheart123Sweetheart123
    Reactions: 1,285
    edited December 2016
    Kisj
    Kisj said:

didn't they used to have this back in the old days? if you had two characters ( I.E two explorers one is class X and the other is class X all you had to do was add whatever you had on character X put it in the inventory inside Cash shop, log into your other character, enter cash shop and take it out) you could swap as much as you wanted for the time you had these NX items.
    they can still do this but what they want an actual transfer so it can go across/ between classes
    personally its cashshop you used your real life money
    you should be able to used the permies / pets between all characters not class restricted

• KisjKisj
    Reactions: 1,100
    edited December 2016
    Sweetheart123

Kisj
    Kisj said:

they can still do this but what they want an actual transfer so it can go across/ between classes
    personally its cashshop you used your real life money
    you should be able to used the permies / pets between all characters not class restricted

ah yeah, that's been bugging me for quite some time too...
  • ColourizeColourize
    Reactions: 710
    edited December 2016
    Last time we had the event was in March, unless I skipped over a recent patch notes? That's 9 months....
  • PawsaruPawsaru
    edited December 2016
    Colourize
    Colourize said:

Last time we had the event was in March, unless I skipped over a recent patch notes? That's 9 months....
    With all this downtime maplestory has been having, they should totally give us the nx xfer event as a sorry ;D am I right? xDD ahh good to dream ^-^
  • ColourizeColourize
    Reactions: 710
    edited December 2016
    Pawsaru
    Pawsaru said:

Colourize
    Colourize said:

With all this downtime maplestory has been having, they should totally give us the nx xfer event as a sorry ;D am I right? xDD ahh good to dream ^-^
    lololol ya we should get one ! ! ! I just want it because I have extra nx equips from that one special event where we had to kill monsters and we got like surprise boxes and beauty coupons etc.
  • FleaFlea
    Reactions: 920
    edited December 2016
    I really want this to happen soon since I'm maining a new char. Need my pets and transparent equips =(
  • Dnaman101Dnaman101
    Reactions: 2,025
    edited December 2016
    would have made the V update perfect
    Yacy
  • YacyYacy
    Reactions: 1,565
    edited December 2016
    Dnaman101
    Dnaman101 said:

would have made the V update perfect
    minus the lags and crash hehe.. but yea, def.

• MissMiss
    Reactions: 1,025
    edited December 2016
    I already changed my main for V update but my char looks ugly without my cash shop equips from my previous main... please make this happen Nexon