[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Bring back 4 hour 2x events.

PeepPeep
Reactions: 3,950
edited November 2016 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
I noticed Nexon has started giving us 3 hours rather than 4 but 3 events throughout the day which is great and all besides the time. Would be great to have the 4 hour timers to match the cash shop 2x coupons or better yet have a 2 and 3 hour 2x coupons in the cash shop.

thanks

Comments

• ArwenArwen
    Reactions: 2,030
    edited November 2016
    Maybe 3x and 4 Hours 2x EXP event. And also I hope they change the time specially the one which starts at 7 pm CET /10 am PST. It's annoying since It's happening during dinner time. Can't train during the time. I hope they change it to 12 pm PST or 8 or 9 pm CET instead.
  • ShadowJoshXDShadowJoshXD
    Reactions: 1,330
    edited November 2016
    Yeah I would like Grind for hours on 2x exp for mesos during it on reboot. RIP the money grind!
  • DarkOathDarkOath
    Reactions: 1,230
    edited November 2016
    Peep
    Peep said:

I noticed Nexon has started giving us 3 hours rather than 4 but 3 events throughout the day which is great and all besides the time. Would be great to have the 4 hour timers to match the cash shop 2x coupons or better yet have a 2 and 3 hour 2x coupons in the cash shop.

thanks
    I definitely back the idea that I've seen posted on these forums several times, where on 2x event weekends each player gets 4 4 hour 2x coupons as a gift that only lasts till the end of the weekend. This seems reasonable, so that everyone can actually use 2x when it benefits them?