[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

5th Job... where?

LordheavenLordheaven
Reactions: 200
edited December 2016 in General Chat
I am a level 204 zero and I don't know where to being to get a 5th job achievement. Any help or tip on where?

Comments

• Its2Sharp4UIts2Sharp4U
    Reactions: 6,020
    edited December 2016
    Lordheaven

I am a level 204 zero and I don't know where to being to get a 5th job achievement. Any help or tip on where?
    5th Job with Vanishing Journey will be available on December 15th, 2016.

For the actual advancement itself, here is the one from KMS:
    Source: KMS ver. 1.2.259 – MapleStory V: 5th Job! | Orange Mushroom's Blog

The 5th job advancement system has been added.

Characters can begin the 5th job advancement quests in the Temple of Time at level 200 if they have completed the Kao quest line in Temple of Time beforehand.

Collect 3 Arcane Stones from the Maple World’s Goddess (given for free), Grandis’ Goddess (defeat Magnus, it seems any difficulty will work), and Masteria’s Goddess (find the Horizon portal in Fallen World Tree within 5 minutes). They can be found in special Horizon portals in Henesys, Pantheon, and Fallen World Tree.
    Arcane Stones can be activated one at a time, and when they have been active for 2 hours, they will be complete. Even if you log off while they are activated, the remaining time required will not be reset.
    After an Arcane Stone’s activation is complete, there is an 8 hour cooldown before you can activate another one. This 8 hour cooldown will continue to go down even if you are not logged in.
    This means that to complete the 5th job advancement, you need a minimum of 22 hours (2 hours for the first stone, 8 hour cooldown, 2 hours for the second stone, 8 hour cooldown, 2 hours for the third stone).
    While an Arcane Stone is active, it will collect all experience that your character gains. After you advance, these stones will become Experience Potions that you can use to receive that experience once again.
    After all 3 have been activated, you can advance to 5th job!
    LordheavenThe Blue Corsair
  • LordheavenLordheaven
    edited December 2016
    Its2Sharp4U

Lordheaven

Oh wow... all the hype for nothing... [get off the hype train and blow it up].

I shall come back on the 15th then.
  • The Blue CorsairThe Blue Corsair
    Reactions: 1,915
    edited December 2016
    While the portals to each 5th job advancement (at least for Explorers) is currently in each job advancement room, they are not usable and as mentioned by @Its2Sharp4U the entire 5th job update will be available on the 15th, alongside the related areas and maps.
  • Its2Sharp4UIts2Sharp4U
    Reactions: 6,020
    edited December 2016
    Lordheaven

Its2Sharp4U

Lordheaven

I edited my post for the actual advancement information, might want to take a peak before heading off and coming back on the 15th.
  • LordheavenLordheaven
    edited December 2016
    Its2Sharp4U

Lordheaven

Its2Sharp4U

Lordheaven

I edited my post for the actual advancement information, might want to take a peak before heading off and coming back on the 15th.
    I read it, no worries :D
    The Blue Corsair

While the portals to each 5th job advancement (at least for Explorers) is currently in each job advancement room, they are not usable and as mentioned by @Its2Sharp4U the entire 5th job update will be available on the 15th, alongside the related areas and maps.
    oh -_- meep. Like I said I will come back on the 15th. Lol

• The Blue CorsairThe Blue Corsair
    Reactions: 1,915
    edited December 2016
    Lordheaven

Its2Sharp4U

Lordheaven

Its2Sharp4U

Lordheaven

I read it, no worries :D
    The Blue Corsair

oh -_- meep. Like I said I will come back on the 15th. Lol

One thing you can do however is on the character you have that is 200+, you can start collecting the V coins + fragments which can be used for skills/matrix after your 5th job advancement. That's what I'm doing currently on my few 200s.