[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.250 - Mayple Island Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Lightning God Ring

lizzybethlizzybeth
Reactions: 1,320
edited December 2016 in General Chat
okay guys I know I'm not the only 1 having this issue, but I'm hoping if enough people comment on here the admins will take notice that their is an issue with the ring. Normally the ring has an effect as well as attack after the maint yesterday there is no effect or attack. lets make this thread bump to the top cause I know a lot of people are freaking out and have paid a lot of money for the ring itself!

Comments

• AramyAramy
    Reactions: 1,190
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2016
    lizzybeth
    lizzybeth said:

okay guys I know I'm not the only 1 having this issue, but I'm hoping if enough people comment on here the admins will take notice that their is an issue with the ring. Normally the ring has an effect as well as attack after the maint yesterday there is no effect or attack. lets make this thread bump to the top cause I know a lot of people are freaking out and have paid a lot of money for the ring itself!
    how about u post on bug section...