[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Great Another 4 hours maintaince, whats next?

KMFKMF
Reactions: 860
edited December 2016 in General Chat
I usually and very rarely complain, but come on ..... can't it wait for few more days, yes some people can't get in game, who cares they can wait a day or so. Servers been down for almost 2 days at any rate.

Some mmos, don't need to do maintenance to update thier servers or take 4 and probably 4+ hours.

I also have yet to receive my tier spender event items or the 30 promised v coins on my new account, so new accounts can't get 30 free coins what gives, am I forced to play my semi main account, which i regret doing a lot of things in?

At lest on the plus side, v events been extended 4 days, expection for burning event, at lest I think so could be wrong.

And we gonna miss 2x as well.

But meh w/e I go play Guild Wars 2 and Pokemon Sun.

I think I wait a few days until nexon gets thier together, hopefully I can still get my character to 150 via burning event before it ends and hopefully I can manage to do another on Reboot.

Time to get flamed .... bring it on.

Comments

• ZexikaZexika
    Reactions: 300
    edited December 2016
    u are wrong it is actually a 12 hour "minor patch" maintenance
  • KMFKMF
    edited December 2016
    Zexika
    Zexika said:

Time:

Thursday, December 1, 2016
    PST: 5:00 PM – 9:00 PM
    EST: 8:00 PM – 12:00 AM (Dec. 2)
    CET: 2:00 AM - 6:00 AM (Dec. 2)
    AEDT: 12:00 PM - 4:00 PM (Dec. 2)

Thank you all for your unwavering support for MapleStory and our V: Limitless update! Our servers are currently unable to bear the load of everyone logging in to the game, which is causing lag and disconnection issues. But we are going to beef up our servers to stabilize your playing environment and will be performing an unscheduled minor patch on Thursday, December 1, 2016 at 5:00 PM PST (8:00 PM EST / 2:00 AM CET / 12:00 PM AEDT). We anticipate the maintenance to last approximately 4 hours, concluding around 9:00 PM PST (12:00 AM EST / 6:00 AM CET / 4:00 PM AEDT). We hope that this maintenance will resolve the connection issues so that everyone can enjoy the new update!

How am I wrong, it shows right there 4 hours.
  • BanksBanks
    Reactions: 1,270
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2016
    KMF
    KMF said:

I usually and very rarely complain, but come on ..... can't it wait for few more days, yes some people can't get in game, who cares they can wait a day or so. Servers been down for almost 2 days at any rate.

Some mmos, don't need to do maintenance to update thier servers or take 4 and probably 4+ hours.

I also have yet to receive my tier spender event items or the 30 promised v coins on my new account, so new accounts can't get 30 free coins what gives, am I forced to play my semi main account, which i regret doing a lot of things in?

At lest on the plus side, v events been extended 4 days, expection for burning event, at lest I think so could be wrong.

I think I wait a few days until nexon gets thier together, hopefully I can still get my character to 150 via burning event before it ends and hopefully I can manage to do another on Reboot.

"November 21 to November 29

Spend your NX in the Cash Shop during Black Friday week and earn awesome rewards! The more NX you spend, the more rewards you'll receive! Please note that you will only receive one set of rewards depending on which spending tier you place in.

The rewards will be given out in a future maintenance, and you will be able to pick them up by clicking the gift box icon on the left side of the game window."

Additionally, no one is here to flame you.

We are all civilized people and human, so complaining comes naturally.

Nexon is trying their best to fix the problem, hence the maintenance.

In due time, this will all blow over.

• DrudenDruden
    Reactions: 810
    edited December 2016
    KMF
    KMF said:

2x all weekend. Don't cry man. Stuff happens, just gotta be patient and let the admins do their thing.

• KMFKMF
    edited December 2016
    Druden
    Druden said:

KMF
    KMF said:

2x all weekend. Don't cry man. Stuff happens, just gotta be patient and let the admins do their thing.

Well the thing is man, I work all weekend 8 hour shift and mostly late nights.

So I won't get to do much of 2x, I would have be given 2x coupons ETC.

But it's fine, I just go play other games, so much for playing tonight and was having fun on my new character via burning event. I be in bed b4 maintenance is done.
  • BanksBanks
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2016
    KMF
    KMF said:

Druden
    Druden said:

KMF
    KMF said:

But it's fine, I just go play other games, so much for playing tonight and was having fun on my new character via burning event. I be in bed b4 maintenance is done.
    Just because Nexon does not plan 2x around your schedule doesn't mean your entitled to the reward. Nexon does their best to meet everyone interest and that you have to understand.

• KMFKMF
    edited December 2016
    Banks
    Banks said:

KMF
    KMF said:

Druden
    Druden said:

KMF
    KMF said:

Just because Nexon does not plan 2x around your schedule doesn't mean your entitled to the reward. Nexon does their best to meet everyone interest and that you have to understand.

All I said was I would rather have 2x coupons and I'm sure every else does to, as others probably work and we already missed 2x event and probably more.

I was fine yesterday and some what today for maintenance, but another one like come on nexon.

I think I just take my chill pill now and go watch some netflix, I just hope this will be the last one and they will add just one more day to the already 4 days extended events and give us more days to the buring event.

Don't know why the put the servers up in the first place, when they should had known about the huge index of players and bugs ETC.
  • BanksBanks
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2016
    KMF
    KMF said:

Banks
    Banks said:

KMF
    KMF said:

Druden
    Druden said:

KMF
    KMF said:

All I said was I would rather have 2x coupons and I'm sure every else does to, as others probably work and we already missed 2x event and probably more.

I was fine yesterday and some what today for maintenance, but another one like come on nexon.

I think I just take my chill pill now and go watch some netflix, I just hope this will be the last one and they will add just one more day to the already 4 days extended events and give us more days to the buring event.

Don't know why the put the servers up in the first place, when they should had known about the huge index of players and bugs ETC.
    I didn't mean for my statement to come out as aggressive. It was more of a "shoulder shrug" type of deal. Yes, even I want 2x but sometimes we cant get what we want. They put up the servers because it was time to release, but it is hard to estimate how many players will actually play when there is no "computer count" when you are not on maple.

• KMFKMF
    edited December 2016
    Hopefully the extend the burning event, as I work pretty much the rest of weekend and only get a few hours to play maplestory. I just hope I can at lest make it to 150, without more random maintains, i wouldn't be supersize if we get 2-3 more and I bet a lot of people will quit.

• CactrotCactrot
    Reactions: 565
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2016
    Banks
    Banks said:

I didn't mean for my statement to come out as aggressive. It was more of a "shoulder shrug" type of deal. Yes, even I want 2x but sometimes we cant get what we want. They put up the servers because it was time to release, but it is hard to estimate how many players will actually play when there is no "computer count" when you are not on maple.

To be fair, SEA and KMS had this exact same problem when they did their V updates. I'm frustrated too about the compensation because my schedule prevents me from using most of it. I appreciate the thought, but I'd rather play than have 2x at a time when I can't. I was lucky I could come home early today.
    Barfonwhales
  • SkaiaSkaia
    Reactions: 200
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2016
    Nexon has been doing a lot of maintenance...
    It's understandable I guess, I mean...
    Big update.
    No one's perfect, and neither is Nexon. It's not a big surprise if they miss a thing here and there.
    The more content there is, the harder it is to keep track of, similar to how you're organizing your papers but the bigger the stack it is the harder it is to keep neat and all.
  • EddieFoxFoxEddieFoxFox
    Reactions: 940
    edited December 2016
    Quiet before they roll back :P
  • ZexikaZexika
    Reactions: 300
    edited December 2016
    sca
    KMF
    KMF said:

Zexika
    Zexika said:

Time:

Thank you all for your unwavering support for MapleStory and our V: Limitless update! Our servers are currently unable to bear the load of everyone logging in to the game, which is causing lag and disconnection issues. But we are going to beef up our servers to stabilize your playing environment and will be performing an unscheduled minor patch on Thursday, December 1, 2016 at 5:00 PM PST (8:00 PM EST / 2:00 AM CET / 12:00 PM AEDT). We anticipate the maintenance to last approximately 4 hours, concluding around 9:00 PM PST (12:00 AM EST / 6:00 AM CET / 4:00 PM AEDT). We hope that this maintenance will resolve the connection issues so that everyone can enjoy the new update!

sarcasm xD
  • HeinekenHeroHeinekenHero
    Reactions: 2,060
    edited December 2016
    Zexika
    Zexika said:

sca
    KMF
    KMF said:

Zexika
    Zexika said:

Time:

sarcasm xD
    iits not sarcasm anymore got extended lol and prob cant gget on through the night
  • KMFKMF
    edited December 2016
    Well goodnight folks, can a man only dream that I will at lest get a few hours of play time tommorrow before going to work. I also won't be back Until Sunday sometime as I'm stay the night at my friends.
  • liljayyyyliljayyyy
    Reactions: 1,310
    edited December 2016
    Next is an extended maintenance !