[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

[Reboot] LF> Friends and a Guild!

AddiFantasyAddiFantasy
Reactions: 520
edited October 2016 in Archive
What a wonderful game this is~
And, I haven't even started playing it yet.
Meaning, I have no characters at the moment and my level is ZERO if you're looking for someone with a level requirement.
But the download is almost done and then I'll be making a Mercedes (Link Skill for other future new characters - 10% EXP Boost)
And I've got a feeling I'm going to love the hell out of Maplestory so one of my BIGGEST goals is to make every single class and level them all up past 140+

If you're looking at my post right now... as a guild leader, officer, someone who can recruit...
Please keep checking back on this post, like bookmark it, because I will edit/post my level every now and then.
I'd really love to join a guild so please keep looking back ^_^
DreamWeaverKidsterJewan

Comments

• DreamWeaverDreamWeaver
    Reactions: 1,435
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2016
    Hey Addi! You can tried me if you want. My ign is CozySaturday. Hope you've been having fun! ^_^
  • KidsterJewanKidsterJewan
    Reactions: 300
    edited December 2016
    Heya I am Jin. It would be awesome to make new friends so if you are down add me. DarkKuroiJin I believe in my ign
    edited December 2016
    I just realized this is a post from October but maybe you are still looking for friends xD!
  • AboxofSoapAboxofSoap
    edited December 2016
    KidsterJewan

I just realized this is a post from October but maybe you are still looking for friends xD!
    I'm with this guy, if you want to add me my IGN currently is AlotofSoap, always looking for more friends :)
    edited December 2016
    AboxofSoap

KidsterJewan

I'm with this guy, if you want to add me my IGN currently is AlotofSoap, always looking for more friends :)
    Sounds like a plan Im down as soon as they open up the serers again xD!