[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

I hope everyone has a great day.

Comments

• BanksBanks
    Reactions: 1,270
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2016
    Luxx
    Luxx said:

@Banks Actually try and play the game lol.

What are you referring to? lol.
  • PhantomsAriaPhantomsAria
    Reactions: 560
    edited December 2016
    I was sketching some Phantom related artwork, that I posted some stuff over in the Art area of the forums...once it's back up? Talk to peeps. My Milles skill is still glitched so I can't train, blagh. How's your day going? xD
    Banks
  • PhoenixKumoPhoenixKumo
    Reactions: 2,730
    edited December 2016
    Banks
    Banks said:

PhoenixKumo

The first thing I'm going to do? Transfer my Lil Damien pet from my old DS to my new one, buy the Inari Fox from the Cash Shop for my Kanna, and check out what goodies are in the coin shop. And then I guess create a bowman for the Burning event. I don't think I have much hope of completing the V Tracker since my main, which has the highest range of all my characters, is a Bishop with only 140-150 mil so *sadface*
    I believe you can complete the event. With due diligence you will be alright haha.

Shoot did I say mil? AHAHA I WISH. I meant k, 140-150k ; A;
  • PanthaeroPanthaero
    Reactions: 300
    edited December 2016
    I would say my day went poorly, because I've done nothing productive and I really need to cut that kind of behavior out.

That aside I cant wait to start playing on this new reboot server with that op looking blaster class. I just didnt expect the maple world to be out for two whole days when I decided to come back xD
  • MaryseMaryse
    Reactions: 6,640
    edited December 2016
    Yeah today was alright.
    I went to work and learned something new. Coworker said that it was good that I picked things up quickly, which made me feel good about myself. Then I came home and did nothing, just like I like it.
    I got to play a bit of MS before leaving for work though, got my daily 30 coins in from boxes, so at least I got that.
    Panthaero
  • ValryiaValryia
    Reactions: 990
    edited December 2016
    Banks
    Banks said:

Does it lag (regardless of the day) quite often for you? Do you not live near the servers?
    It isn't so much about the lag, but more about a new server where everyone starts fresh and on a same level - literally.
  • Ravebane47Ravebane47
    Reactions: 640
    edited December 2016
    Bad why?

I just worked on an SEO project that I shoulda took six days to do... and did it all in 12 hours. My brain is fried... I wanted to beat up... BUT NOOO
  • PanthaeroPanthaero
    Reactions: 300
    edited December 2016
    Maryse
    Maryse said:

Yeah today was alright.
    I went to work and learned something new. Coworker said that it was good that I picked things up quickly, which made me feel good about myself. Then I came home and did nothing, just like I like it.
    I got to play a bit of MS before leaving for work though, got my daily 30 coins in from boxes, so at least I got that.
    I know exactly how you. Sometimes I wonder if people don't know how reassuring it is when someone tells you youre actually doing a good job lol