[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts
Closed

Deleted

TempWindiaTempWindia
Reactions: 740
edited December 2016 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
-
Dnaman101

Comments

• kimchikimchi
    Reactions: 540
    edited December 2016
    they need some love
  • TempWindiaTempWindia
    edited December 2016
    You wana give them a free 300% dmg? lol
  • XenomataXenomata
    Reactions: 2,595
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2016
    how do you even have max defense in the first place?
  • ToymakerToymaker
    Reactions: 1,530
    edited December 2016
    @AlexandreFournier Were you referring to this mastery?

I don't think it's that broken as we've had poor damage scaling to begin with. Having weapon def % lines just means that we sacrifice % stat lines.
    I'm sure JMS will adjust it accordingly and GMS will follow after. Probably..

I was looking forward to this though and was hoping it'd cap at 100% damage or 200% at most.
  • TempWindiaTempWindia
    edited December 2016
    339% is too op at thats only at 67k def. 100k cap would be 500% dmg lol...
  • ToymakerToymaker
    edited December 2016
    To be fair, it's still a veeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeery long road to max cap damage even with this 500%. :^)
  • TempWindiaTempWindia
    edited December 2016
    Toymaker
    Toymaker said:

To be fair, it's still a veeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeery long road to max cap damage even with this 500%. :^)
    cant tell if thats a troll statement or not. no one in the game will cap its impossible legitimately. but 300% free dmg is what im talking about
  • ToymakerToymaker
    edited December 2016
    @TempWindia I don't troll. I mean what I say.
    But like I said, JMS got it covered in that area and will do things accordingly, whether we want it or not. GMS will follow their updates.
    Most likely it'll be nerfed (my speculation).
    Only problem is, how long will it take?
  • DewiDarlingDewiDarling
    Reactions: 730
    edited December 2016
    Toymaker
    Toymaker said:

@AlexandreFournier Were you referring to this mastery?

I don't think it's that broken as we've had poor damage scaling to begin with. Having weapon def % lines just means that we sacrifice % stat lines.
    I'm sure JMS will adjust it accordingly and GMS will follow after. Probably..

I was looking forward to this though and was hoping it'd cap at 100% damage or 200% at most.
    I was under the impression our stat window simply does not show the mastery?
  • SwordStakerSwordStaker
    Reactions: 1,535
    edited December 2016
    No. Do not touch Hayatos. Even if they hit 500% damage none of their bossing skills are that amazing enough to matter. Just watch any Hayato boss in comparison. It's sad. Hayato and Kannas need love. Let it be. Get over yourself.
  • gamechangergamechanger
    Reactions: 3,460
    edited December 2016
    SwordStaker

No. Do not touch Hayatos. Even if they hit 500% damage none of their bossing skills are that amazing enough to matter. Just watch any Hayato boss in comparison. It's sad. Hayato and Kannas need love. Let it be. Get over yourself.
    500% damage simply from having high defense is beyond broken and you know it. Just because Hayato class struggles in other areas does not make this ok nor does it make it balanced
  • YacyYacy
    Reactions: 1,565
    edited December 2016
    Go see boosted Hayatos in Dojo after V Job, and its not extremly famous. So your point does not consider the rest and is, therefor, not relevant.
  • adgnadgn
    Reactions: 1,395
    edited December 2016
    Yacy
    Yacy said:

Go see boosted Hayatos in Dojo after V Job, and its not extremly famous. So your point does not consider the rest and is, therefor, not relevant.
    Not sure what you mean but hayato doesn't exist in KMS that's why you don't see hayato V videos. He's making a fair point. Hayatos will be able to achieve 99m range cap quite easily compared to other classes. A 40k+ stats hayato right now can achieve close to 70m range. On the other hand, there are several videos out there of other classes where 30-40k stats gives a mere 15-25m range.
This discussion has been closed.