[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Misc bugs in V patch

psychicwindspsychicwinds
Reactions: 510
edited December 2016 in Bug Reporting
1. I expanded from 96 to 112 storage slots and it won't let me upgrade any more (to 128). When using a 4 storage slot coupon, it says the max is 96.
2. afterlands theme dungeon missing from mirror
3. "far east" area isn't in world map continent select - not sure if intentional and am still able to access through 6-path crossway portal
4. evan link skill for runes missing in link skill management
5. old issue from mushroom shrine revamp patch - showa map name is untranslated

Comments

• EverythingSlayerEverythingSlayer
    Reactions: 1,020
    edited December 2016
    Small bugs

I haven't checked on any other characters, but for my Lvl 165 Demon Avenger, if I hover over the hyper skills button in the skills screen (default K), it lightly spams the 'hovering over a button' sound. I know because I never have the music on XD

Also, again not tested on other characters, on my new Beast Tamer, The top skill can't be looked at or used unless the pointer is at the bottom third (or half) of the skill button.