[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

What's the point of the new change character.

SoreSore
Reactions: 415
Member, Private Tester
edited December 2016 in General Chat
The new button that says change character when you press it it just takes you back to the choose server screen then says you haven't been verified yet and dc's you. So what's the point in this new button? All those maintenance and still a lot of bugs that have yet to be fixed.

Comments

• NeospectorNeospector
    Reactions: 9,760
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited December 2016
    "Change Character" replaces the logout/quit game button, which takes you back to the server selection screen. Why the name was changed at all I do not know.

I am able to log out just fine. I am not sure why you're disconnecting or why it's saying you're not verified. I would contact support on the verification issue.
  • SoreSore
    Reactions: 415
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2016
    Neospector

"Change Character" replaces the logout/quit game button, which takes you back to the server selection screen. Why the name was changed at all I do not know.

I am able to log out just fine. I am not sure why you're disconnecting or why it's saying you're not verified. I would contact support on the verification issue.
    I am able to log in just fine too the first time. However, whenever i try to log out and change character i dc and then get this pop up when trying to choose the server again. I had to resign up to use the forums as my game account wouldn't log me in the forums. Would that have an issue with the connection?
  • NeospectorNeospector
    Reactions: 9,760
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited December 2016
    Sore
    Sore said:

Neospector

I am able to log in just fine too the first time. However, whenever i try to log out and change character i dc and then get this pop up when trying to choose the server again. I had to resign up to use the forums as my game account wouldn't log me in the forums. Would that have an issue with the connection?
    Your Nexon account should have let you log in to the forums, although you may have needed approval to post.

I can't answer why you may have been disconnecting, it seems like a server or connection issue. I would have to test on my own characters later.