[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

NEXON SCAMMING PEOPLE OUT OF MONEY

eloraaaeloraaa
Reactions: 100
edited December 2016 in General Chat
I just want to make everyone aware that yesterday I purchased 2 mixed dye coupons at the same time and used one and the other one disappeared from my inventory after only using the first one. I emailed nexon asking them to reimburse me for the one that disappeared but the refused.

I am sorry to hear that you are missing an item in MapleStory and I would like to apologize for the inconvenience that this issue has caused. I have gone ahead and investigated your concern and I am sorry to inform you that I was unable to verify your concern with the "Mixed Hair Dye Coupon" through our system as the game was working as intended.

As much as I would love to help you out with this issue, I am sorry to tell you that there is no possible way to return the lost item as the system does not allow these types of request. I am really hoping that you understand this situation and if there was anything that could have been done, I would have already done so. Additionally, I understand that you would like to have a refund for this concern. Although I would love to help you out with your concern, I am sorry but I am unable to provide a refund or any form of compensation for this incident as we are unable to provide a refund under any circumstances. For more information regarding this policy, please click on this link.

Just in case you encounter other types of issues or concerns similar to this or if you would like to know if there are any upcoming events, you can check our website and our forums for any form of information regarding this.

Should you have any other concern that needs to be addressed, please do not hesitate to contact us again. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
Sincerely,

GM Kerihm
Nexon America, Inc.

Security Tip: Please do not give your password, PIN, or PIC number to anyone for any reason. Nexon America representatives will NEVER ask you for your password, PIN, or PIC.

So just so you all know if you purchase something from the cash shop and it disappears on you for no reason they will not refund you even if it's not your fault. They just want to steal your money!

Comments