[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Hard Magnus Clear-Counted after leaving?

JorjaxJorjax
Reactions: 865
edited December 2016 in General Chat
Edited: Nvm this is the new adjust'd restriction..so basically we only get 1 shot at Hmag even if we fail the run...? really..

Comments

• LusttouLusttou
    Reactions: 305
    edited December 2016
    Hi Jorjax, could you explain this a bit more :(
  • JorjaxJorjax
    edited December 2016
    Lusttou
    Lusttou said:

Hi Jorjax, could you explain this a bit more :(
    What happened was... I tried to solo Hmag (Practices) somewhere today (before server reset). Obviously, i failed to the attempt and I tried to requeue to Hard Magnus in 45 minutes. It said that "You have reached your entry limit".

I find this very impossible because my range is sitting at 1.1m + 150% boss/80% PDR and no bind skill (2h Hero)
  • LusttouLusttou
    Reactions: 305
    edited December 2016
    Dam man, im sorry to hear that I was hopeful that they wouldve decrease the time we had to wait (15min for drop) or could solo for coins/capes (rather than have 3 people there) I didnt expect that if we were to fail, we wouldnt be able to re-enter. It makes me wonder whether it's also applied to lotus and damien
  • JorjaxJorjax
    edited December 2016
    Lusttou
    Lusttou said:

Dam man, im sorry to hear that I was hopeful that they wouldve decrease the time we had to wait (15min for drop) or could solo for coins/capes (rather than have 3 people there) I didnt expect that if we were to fail, we wouldnt be able to re-enter. It makes me wonder whether it's also applied to lotus and damien
    I'm not entirely sure about the new restriction, but it doesn't seen to be applying to non-reset ticket.