[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.248 - Strawberry Farm Festival Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts
Closed

Not receive Event Share Box after being unblocked

ArwenArwen
Reactions: 2,030
edited December 2016 in Bug Reporting
After being blocked for 3 days, I logged on to my account today . And found out that I DIDN'T GET THE EVENT SHARE REWARD BOX! I have done all the requirements and sharing. So I want my box. Thanks.

Bug type: Not receive Event Share Box after being unblocked

Brief bug summary: After the Maintenance on 30th No 2016, I didn't have time to take my reward box because you do the USC which causing my Account was blocked because of Fredrick thingy

More details: I couldn't log on to my account until today at 08:15 am PST and found out that my Event Share box was missing. And I haven't taken it yet. I only got 5 Philo book, EXP coupon, Drop Coupon, Black cubes and red cubes.

(anything not included in the other sections of your report)

Steps to reproduce: Log on to my just unblocked account and check all the reward and found out that the event share reward box is not there anymore.

(if not covered in the summary)

Character name: RavenMiel

Character level: 217

Character job: Battle Mage

World name: Scania

Date and time of the incident: Dec 03, 2016 at 08:15 am PST

(mention your time zone if you aren't posting Pacific time)

Comments

• ArwenArwen
    Reactions: 2,030
    edited December 2016
    Nevermind , Nexon. I just found the box after logging in with another character in the same account. So just ignore this. Thanks.

The only problem is, the boxes/ gifts don't appear on my main character. I only can see when I log into my another character.
This discussion has been closed.