[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Dawn Warrior lv 150 Hyper Revamp?

AaronHuskyAaronHusky
Reactions: 2,485
Member, Private Tester
edited December 2016 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
Now that the damage cap is 10bil, should Dawn Warrior's level 150 hyper get revamped? Currently it only gives a +50 attack boost.
  1. Revamp DW hyper?5 votes
    1. Yes
       100% (5 votes)
    2. No
       0% (0 votes)

Comments

• OdysseyTwoOdysseyTwo
    Reactions: 2,750
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2016
    Here's my idea.

New Level 150 Hyper Skill: Twilight
    Description: Push your Falling Moon and Rising Sun to the limit.
    Effect: Falling Moon's Crit Rate boost increased to 60% and Final Damage Reduction is ignored. Rising Sun's Damage boost increased to 90% and Attack Speed boost increased to 3 and allows you to ignore Soft Attack Speed Cap. Duration: 60 seconds. Cooldown: 180 seconds. [Passive Effect: Weapon Attack +50]
  • AaronHuskyAaronHusky
    Reactions: 2,485
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2016
    OdysseyTwo

Here's my idea.

New Level 150 Hyper Skill: Twilight
    Description: Push your Falling Moon and Rising Sun to the limit.
    Effect: Falling Moon's Crit Rate boost increased to 60% and Final Damage Reduction is ignored. Rising Sun's Damage boost increased to 90% and Attack Speed boost increased to 3 and allows you to ignore Soft Attack Speed Cap. Duration: 60 seconds. Cooldown: 180 seconds. [Passive Effect: Weapon Attack +50]
    That sounds like a great hyper! However, I'd reduce the damage boost from 90% to 70%, make the duration 30 seconds, and make the cooldown either 120 or 150 seconds. Leaving it as is would make it far too powerful