[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Items Potential Lost (Even after fix / unblock)

serveyou123serveyou123
Reactions: 750
edited December 2016 in Bug Reporting
Ok, here is the main reason why some of us still have the "Items missing Potential + Enhance" problems.

For those who login right after the Limitless Patch and retrieve their items from Fredrick, those items are are still going without any Potentials. However, for the characters who has not retrieve their items from Fredricks, those item if you try to take them out of Fredrick today will have all potentials.

So Please please fix this bug! Thank You!

Comments

• KimiBoshiKimiBoshi
    Reactions: 400
    edited December 2016
    Also affected by this. However, I'm my issue is I'm missing multiple items. They're just gone. Deleted.
  • SaifsSaifs
    Reactions: 1,015
    edited December 2016
    Refer to my post on page 13 of [NOTICE] Compensation for Unscheduled Maintenance thread and read what kthxbainao has to say, his really lives up to his forum name... I don't think we'll be getting our items back we spent so much money on, especially since Nexon doesn't have to do it according to the Terms of Service.
  • Nightcrawl3rNightcrawl3r
    Reactions: 1,140
    edited December 2016
    For me it's the same problem. All the items i retrieved from Frederick right after the patch have lost all of their potential. I have not been blocked from accessing he game like other people and NOTHING has been fixed until now. I've already opened a support ticket but as I expected that did NOTHING until now. How hard can it be to fix this error for everyone? Multiple Legendary and Unique items are now without any potential. It's basically impossible to compensate for the lost potential if you don't want to give me a couple hundred cubes so I can make the items LEGENDARY and UNIQUE again! Can we at least have some reaction at all?