[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Forum Suggestion: Polls

RyuhikoRyuhiko
Reactions: 1,040
edited December 2016 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
Now i could just be silly and be missing something completely but other than voting on your own poll i dont see any other way to check the results of what people have voted

If there is a way to check let me know what it is please!

Comments

• ClawStaffClawStaff
    Reactions: 2,950
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2016
    If you log out you can see poll results without voting, since you need to be logged in to vote.
  • RyuhikoRyuhiko
    edited December 2016
    ClawStaff
    ClawStaff said:

If you log out you can see poll results without voting, since you need to be logged in to vote.
    Although thats do-able its kinda tedious dont you think? id rather just have a button next to the poll id want to check saying show results and maybe this wouldnt have to just be for the poll maker it could be for everyone that way other people can see what the community thinks!
  • ClawStaffClawStaff
    Reactions: 2,950
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2016
    Tedious? It takes less than a second to relog if you have your password saved.
  • RyuhikoRyuhiko
    edited December 2016
    ClawStaff
    ClawStaff said:

Tedious? It takes less than a second to relog if you have your password saved.
    All im saying is it would be nice to have this feature integrated so we wouldn't have to relog