[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.253 - MapleStory x BUGCAT CAPOO Patch Note Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

[Functionality] Character Cards

GoldJaggerGoldJagger
Reactions: 300
edited December 2016 in Bug Reporting
Character cards just do not work.
Then we did not add any character slots.

I used 2 cards, the first one on Thursday, November 24 during the Black Friday Hot Week. The second was yesterday (01/12/2016), I won it with the awards of the web event.
However I only realized that I had not added any slots when using the second card.

(Google Tradutor, sorry)

Character name: GoldJagger

Character level: 154

Character job: Aran

World name: Luna

Date and time of the incident: soon after the return of the servers (01/12/2016)

Comments

• GoldJaggerGoldJagger
    edited December 2016
    I won another card character this Monday 12/5/16, I still have the same problem.

NOTE: I have 4 character slots, all 4 are busy, it was already supposed to have 7 slots. I need to create more characters.

Character level: 155

World name: Luna (Elysium??)

Date and time of the incident: monday (05/12/2016)
  • GoldJaggerGoldJagger
    edited January 2017
    I won another card character this Thursday 12/01/2017 (dd/mm/yyyy), during EST - 5:30 PM~6:30 PM I still have the same problem.

NOTE: I still have only 4 character spaces, and this is giving me a lot of headache. Please help me.

Character level: 185

World name: Luna

Date and time of the incident: Thursday (12/01/2017), EST - 5:30 PM~6:30 PM
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,340
    Member, Private Tester
    edited January 2017
    I suggest you make a Customer Service Request (ticket), and/or talk to Live Chat support.