[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Klay Thompson 60 POINTS IN 3 QUARTERS!

WindiaApprovedWindiaApproved
Reactions: 100
edited December 2016 in Off-Topic Discussion
My GOD! When Klay Thompson gets on fire he just doesn't miss.
You guys think he could have broke Kobe Bryant's 81 Points record if he played in the 4th quarter?

Comments

• Mallow256Mallow256
    Reactions: 1,060
    edited December 2016
    As nice as it is to see Klay hitting his stride... There is this nice little place called "Off-Topic Discussion", and its where this post belongs.

Unfortunately, I either slept through the game or was too busy playing some sc2 and didn't get to watch the game. Hell, I didn't get to watch the game cuz I'm temporarily kicked out of my room, and this room doesn't have cable for the TV. 'Course the game I miss Klay goes ham.
  • macedomacedo
    Reactions: 300
    edited December 2016
    Did you so russel beastbrook making is 6 straight triple duble and is 11 this season
  • FleaFlea
    Reactions: 920
    edited December 2016
    He's lucky to be playing with 3 other all stars to create for him. He's just a spot up shooter, And I'm sure he could have come close or broke kobe's record, but kobe's 61 through 3 quarters and 81 was still more impressive.