[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.250 - Mayple Island Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

keep getting kicked off game.

NeverlendNeverlend
Reactions: 200
edited December 2016 in General Chat
[Reboot] level 165 Hero (185k range) keep getting kicked off game while training or doing boss runs for "the hacking reason". Im triggered

Comments

• NeospectorNeospector
    Reactions: 9,760
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited December 2016
    There is a known issue where skills that reflect damage (such as Hero's Enrage) combined with potential lines that reflect damage ("X% chance to ignore Y% damage when attacked") causes this kind of disconnection. If you have this potential line, I recommend cubing over it.

Otherwise this message often appears when lagging. Slow down on your skills if you find yourself experiencing severe latency.
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,340
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2016
    Correction: it's Rage, not Enrage (which is a different skill).

So either don't use Rage, take off the equipment with that potential line, or recube it.
    Kylehell007
  • NeverlendNeverlend
    Reactions: 200
    edited December 2016
    Hmmm i cant even do horntail runs anymore, past 3 days ive been kicked from 5/6 runs. I dont have any %damage reflect on any of my equips and im not lagging extensively at all.
  • Kylehell007Kylehell007
    Reactions: 1,295
    edited December 2016
    First ask around if anyone in game has been crashing/lagging abnormally then usual, if its the majority answer is servers, no recubing/skill changes will help. been getting bad for past 3 days. I just got GM police popup too randomly. Not a bug just servers being servers
  • DyrkoDyrko
    Reactions: 100
    edited December 2016
    Kylehell007

First ask around if anyone in game has been crashing/lagging abnormally then usual, if its the majority answer is servers, no recubing/skill changes will help. been getting bad for past 3 days. I just got GM police popup too randomly. Not a bug just servers being servers
    I have been getting kicked of the game in he middle of a horntail run ( kaiser lvl175 100k-110k damage range) 9/10 runs i get disconected/game crash
  • ChukkiChukki
    Reactions: 1,525
    edited December 2016
    A lot of us have been getting this error.

This is just another of Nexon's mistakes.

It's basically just another way of Nexon covering up their horrible servers. By telling you "HACK REASON"
  • YinYangXYinYangX
    Reactions: 3,995
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2016
    Neospector

There is a known issue where skills that reflect damage (such as Hero's Enrage) combined with potential lines that reflect damage ("X% chance to ignore Y% damage when attacked") causes this kind of disconnection. If you have this potential line, I recommend cubing over it.

Otherwise this message often appears when lagging. Slow down on your skills if you find yourself experiencing severe latency.
    So you're basically telling someone to go reset potentials on something that they want to keep cause of a problem on the server end? Gee, ya, make it seem like it's a problem the player created and need to fix.
    Also, slow down our skills? Some of us rely on keeping steady damage to either sustain the run or finish it in time.