[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.251 - GO WEST! Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Maple Alliance Participation Quest Evan

Michaelxv212Michaelxv212
Reactions: 1,470
edited December 2016 in General Chat
HOW DO YOU EVEN BEGIN THIS! I literally cannot find it anywhere

Comments

• AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited December 2016
    You have to do Evan's storyline quests, eventually you'll get to the point of realizing ya dun goofed and going to join the alliance.
  • VVizVViz
    Reactions: 1,230
    edited December 2016
    If you only have to be an Evan they should should change the V-tracker event story line because I just started on a shade now i have to re-do a new character just for one quest. Why is that?
  • NeospectorNeospector
    Reactions: 9,760
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited December 2016
    VViz
    VViz said:

If you only have to be an Evan they should should change the V-tracker event story line because I just started on a shade now i have to re-do a new character just for one quest. Why is that?
    V-Tracker has no storyline, it's just supposed to be incentive to create and level a new character in preparation for 5th job.
    Currently the only issue I know of is with Sengoku classes not having an Alliance questline, which is currently being looked into.
  • LearnLearn
    Reactions: 300
    edited December 2016
    Neospector

VViz
    VViz said:

V-Tracker has no storyline, it's just supposed to be incentive to create and level a new character in preparation for 5th job.
    Currently the only issue I know of is with Sengoku classes not having an Alliance questline, which is currently being looked into.
    Thank you so much for looking into it ; 3; <3. I mean, I'm going to have to make a new character and get it to level 70 to complete the questline and then just accept it on my Kanna, but it's still a hastle to have to grind and make a new character to 70 just to complete this quest :(. I hope you guys resolve the situation, and keep it up!! <3. I believe in you guys.
  • VVizVViz
    edited December 2016
    Neospector

VViz
    VViz said:

This level 75 quest is a bit confusing to find for anyone to start with.
  • VVizVViz
    edited December 2016
    I found it.

It's part of the Shade's Quest like the Evens