[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Cash shop items not permanent?

PlaySpencerPlaySpencer
Reactions: 735
edited December 2016 in General Chat
The new permanent equips listed on the web site are not listed as permanent in the game. Some are displayed correctly.. like.. 3 all the other are only available for 90 days
(White puppy hat, Mink coat, Pink Star glow) Are the only Permanent. I don't want to buy and see if it is just mislabeled in the game but yea... Displayed Wrong.

link to the items.
http://maplestory.nexon.net/news/19424/cash-shop-update-12-7

i want the dolphin.

Comments

• StayGoldStayGold
    Reactions: 1,670
    edited December 2016
    PlaySpencer

The new permanent equips listed on the web site are not listed as permanent in the game. Some are displayed correctly.. like.. 3 all the other are only available for 90 days
    (White puppy hat, Mink coat, Pink Star glow) Are the only Permanent. I don't want to buy and see if it is just mislabeled in the game but yea... Displayed Wrong.

link to the items.
    http://maplestory.nexon.net/news/19424/cash-shop-update-12-7

i want the dolphin.
    Are you sure?? This morning (at around 1 am PST), I checked the Cash Shop for any updates, and saw the Perm Equips that were selling for 1.5k NX and didn't see that they had a tag saying that they were only "Available for 90 days" (They just have the name of the equip and what category they are in).
    Try exiting and then going back into the Cash Shop in order to attempt fixing the issue.
  • InvulgoInvulgo
    Reactions: 4,620
    edited December 2016
    Oh I see

Hold on.

Edit: None of the items display any type of duration.

Let me know if you are still having this issue, and what world you are playing from.
  • StayGoldStayGold
    Reactions: 1,670
    edited December 2016
    Invulgo
    Invulgo said:

Oh I see

Hold on.

Meaning that they're permanent, yes? Did you mean to say time duration?
  • InvulgoInvulgo
    Reactions: 4,620
    edited December 2016
    StayGold
    StayGold said:

Invulgo
    Invulgo said:

Oh I see

Hold on.

Meaning that they're permanent, yes? Did you mean to say time duration?
    Yes, the items are not set to expire within 90 days or ever. Meaning they are permanent.

Edit: Omg it's really cute ( equipped over a regular bow)

::::::::::::::::::::::

However, this is in Reboot.

Either way we have passed this on.

Some of the items that are intended and advertised to be permanent are set to expire in the Reboot world.
  • EceaEcea
    Reactions: 300
    edited September 2017
    Hi, is this true? Meaning that all NX items in Reboot are supposed to be permanent? It still says it has a duration in the cash shop for me, and I'm not sure to buy anything yet because of this. Sorry that this is such a late comment!!
    c: